2

Chapter 2
Past

"Aren't you half black" kora asked me as we sat on the bleachers. I looked at her before answering. "What about it" I responded. "So you can say the n-word right". "No" I bluntly said. "But you ca-". "I can't" I cut her off calmly. "Why not" she raised an eyebrow. "I'm still Asian". "But-".
"Kora please" I cut her off again. This time not so nicely. I didn't feel like explaining why I couldn't say a word. She stayed quiet and watched the football players practice. Quiet moments went by and then I saw a girl slowly walk in front of the bleachers. She had red hair and freckles. Her focus was clearly on kora. I looked at kora then the girl. Kora looked shocked and scared. She then took a look at me before grabbing her things and leaving. "Bye then" I said as Kora stumbled down the bleachers.

Once Kora made it to the bottom. The women took her hand and walked away. The women seemed to be talking aggressively at her. They both took one last look at me before leaving my sight. Now that I think about it. Kora has ashy black hair that you could tell was recently dyed and freckles just like the women. Must be her mom I thought. I ignored them and continued watching the practice. A few minutes later a girl came down from the top of the bleachers. That's was weird to me because I thought I was the only one here. I watched the girl deeply as she left the field. I couldn't really see her face due to the sunlight beaming off of her dark skin. It looked so soft and suddenly I got the urge to go touch her. I continued to stare but she didn't look in my direction once. I really wanted her to because I never once felt an urge like that. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them again she was gone. I brushed it off and got up from the bleachers. I then began heading home. The walk was quiet and peaceful. No Kora and the weather was just right.

Once I arrived at my destination I walked up the stairs to see my dad talking to my mom in the hallway. 'Kind of rare' I raised an eyebrow. He held her by her shoulders while speaking into her ear. I couldn't really hear what they were saying so I just went into my room. I took off my bag and prepared myself for a quick shower. I undressed and put a towel over my waist. I walked to the bathroom directly across the hall and turned on the shower. As I waited for the water to get hot I brushed my teeth. I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. I could still see me being an empty little kid covered in blood. As I continued to look, I noticed a small scratch on my shoulder. I placed the tip of my index finger on it and dug my sharp chipped nail into it. The pressure made it hurt but that's what felt good about it. The pain sent a hard chill through my veins. I stopped once it got to much for me. I finished brushing my teeth and hopped in the shower. As the water ran down my body. I couldn't get that girl out of my head. I wondered how my fingers would feel against her skin, around her neck or gripping her thighs. Maybe a handful of her hair would be nice. I continued my shower feeding myself of cruel fantasies.

__________________

I was awoken by someone flicking my light on. I rubbed my eyes before sitting up. "Let me sleep with you" my mom said standing in the door way. Her straightened hair was all frizzy and messed up. While her eyes were baggy just like the clothes she had on. They were probably my dads. I was extremely confused though. She's never talked to me before, why now? Was she drunk? Did my dad do something to her? Maybe it had something to do with earlier? I didn't care too much although questions and memories flew through my head. I was just thankful and shocked that she wanted to talk to me. I shook my head yes and she smiled. Her smile was so fur filling. She turned the light off and crawled under the covers with me. I laid back down on my side turned away from her. She got closer to me and hugged my body. Even though I was much taller and bigger than her. Her arms around me made me feel like I was 5. It was such a comfort. It put my body at ease. It just felt so right. I smiled and took her arms off of me. "What? My son grows up and all of a sudden I can't hug him" she said putting her arms around me again. "No" I said. Her voice was soothing too. It gave off a good energy. Like it was full of pain and confusion but it was ok with that pain. I took a deep breath closing my eyes and went back to sleep.

---------------

"Fight fight fight" the crowd roared as I beat the hell out of a kid. "You bitch" I yelled as I threw punch after punch. Tears constantly filled my eyes as blood covered my small 6 year old hands. My knuckles bloody and my feet aching. "Break it up" a teacher grabbed me from behind. "Let me go" I screamed and kicked. I scratched at the teachers face until he dropped me. I ran back to the girl and picked her up by her hair. She was crying hard with her face all bruised up. I yelled again before hitting her some more. All of a sudden her body got heavy in my hands like dead weight. Another teacher grabbed me and she fell out of my grip. I can tell she was knocked out cold now.

But I wanted more. I wanted her to be dead. I wanted her to beg for mercy and scream that she was sorry. I wasn't satisfied yet. Her tongue needed to be ripped out of her mouth so she'll never speak to me again. Her fingers cut off one by one so she'll never touch me again. Her thin weak hair torn from her skull. Most importantly her face burned from her head so she'll never get complimented ever again. That evil bitch deserve so much worst than I gave her.

Fuck Sid what did you do to me.

________________________

TBC