1

Chapter 1
After the ending

"Fuck what the hell am I gonna do" I spoke to myself. I looked down at my hands which were covered in blood. I looked in front of me where her body laid. Blood spilled out of her slowly. I looked down at my feet. My shoes slowly got covered in her blood. I panicked and took them off. I rushed outside to throw them in the trash. I ran back into the now abandoned building and picked up her cold body. More blood started to spill from her neck. I took her down into the basement. That's where I found and empty lab table. 'We're these people scientists' I asked myself. I looked around for something sharp to dissemble the body. I saw a door and quickly opened it. I flicked on the closet light to find a chest. I opened it and found a whole bunch of garden tools. I took a pair of sheers from the chest and went back over to the body. I started with her head since her neck was already open. As I placed the sheers onto her neck and closed them. More blood splashed onto my face. I made sure to close my mouth and finished the job.

After I was done the whole table was covered in red liquid including the floor underneath. I found a sheet and wrapped the body parts in there . It was dark outside so no one could see me. Plus it was an abandoned building. So that meant no neighbours or anything. I threw the body in the same garbage that held my shoes and filled the trash with gasoline. I went back inside and deeply cleaned up the small well thought of constructed building of any blood. I made sure to burn any traces that could link me to the crime scene and left.

_______________________

"Alex" Kora kept poking me with a stick as I walked. School had ended and I was heading home. This girl named Kora of course had to follow me. I just wanted her to leave me alone. She was like a stalker, creepy and annoying. Sometimes I look at her and think she wants something more from me. Only a person who gets rejected this many times has a goal.  "Alex" she spoke again. "What" I stopped. "I want you to come over my house" she smiled. "No". I turned around and kept walking. She started poking me around again. I grabbed the stick from her and threw it. "Please we'll have so much fun" she pouted. I fucking hate her. I just don't understand. I always turn her down but she won't listen. Ever since she came here she's been following me. She's not even my type. "Kora please leave me alone" I groaned. "Fine" she said. I looked down at her. 'Was she serious' I asked myself. "I'll just go to your house".

Of course she wasn't. I continued walking towards my home with her still following me. It was a 20 minute walk from the school and I ignored her the whole time. When I got home it was really quiet, nothing unusual. My mom stays locked away in a room due to menopause or whatever she's going through. I'm 16 and she still haven't gotten over it. My dads still cool though. He doesn't care what I do. I guess that's a good and bad thing. Mainly because I can do whatever I want, only due to the fact that he doesn't care to raise his child. I dropped my book bag at the door and went to the fridge. As I opened the refrigerator door a cold wind hit me. I looked around and the first thing I saw was a carton of strawberries. They were a fresh batch too. "Ugh fucking strawberries" I mumbled. "What's wrong with strawberries" Kora asked me. I grabbed the cartoon of red fruit and threw them away. I simply hate these things.

"Their kind of nice" kora said. "Look if your gonna be in my house don't fucking talk" I said with aggression. Her voice was so fucking annoying and she talks for no reason. Quite frankly I like my silence. I pushed passed her and went up to my room. Of course she followed. "Alex why don't you like me" she followed me up the stairs. "Because you're annoying, cliché, and white". "Ok but-". "Kora come here" I motioned her with my hands. She came to me quietly and I grabbed her face. I looked deep into her eyes. "Please leave me alone" I whispered. She took a large gulp before I let her go. "Alex I just like you" she broke down in tears. "The fuck are you crying for" I semi yelled. "Because-". "Look" I cut her off. "I don't like you because you push yourself onto me way to much. You think this sweet annoying act is going bring me closer to you when it's doing the opposite. You're not my type at all and it's not even your looks. It's your mindset. And the fact that I told you I don't like you yet you're still here shows me you're an fucking embarrassment. I don't think you can change that overnight" I spoke to her. She just stood there in silence. I hoped that this gets through her head. "Fine" she responded. "I'll see you tomorrow" she smiled and left. "What...the...fuck" I groaned.

__________________________

TBC