Slut

Izuku pov
why did he just lick me? what a weirdo... anyways i should change into the next outfit. i go to the dressing room and start changing, i've taken off the hoodie and now i'm just in the thigh highs and underwear. Just as i'm about to take off the thigh highs the curtain opens, todoroki peaking in. i squeak and quickly try covering myself with my hands. he chuckles and i blush. 'i've never heard him laugh...' he leans against the entry way and smirks. He takes a step in and closes the curtain behind him.

"i came to tell you they changed the outfit so youll he wearing this now." he hands me a white sweater and a pair of mint green jean shorts, along with a pair of mint green and white striped thigh highs. He takes a step forward and place a hand on my waist. i look at him confused and he turns me around to face the small body mirror in the closet like room. "just want to make sure they have all the correct sizes. he slips his hand down to my hip and breathes on my neck.

he pinches at my skin and i wince, "i think it'll fit well" he whispers a low voice and brushes against my ear. i nod, "t-thankyou.."

"no problem doll face," he smirks and leaves me a blushing and confused mess. I get changed into the outfit and slip back out into the bigger room. the shorts are a bit sorter than expected so i attempt to tug them down but it doesn't work. I walk over to the shooting area, my steps are quiet since they don't want me to wear shoes. apparently it adds to the cutesy look. i slip behind todoroki and tap on his shoulder, he jumps slightly and i can't help but giggle. he shoots me a small glare and i quickly shut up "what do you need midoriya?"

"u-um well i don't want to cause a problem obviously but t-these uh um-"
"spit it out."
i look down in embarrassment and nod my head, "these shorts are really short.." he nods his head, "turn around." i look at him in confusion "w-wha-"
"now." i blush and quickly turn around, i feel his stare and stand there silently. suddenly cold fingers brush against the back of my thigh and up to the bottom of my ass. "hm i think it's suppose to be that way" my cheeks flush in embarrassment. i quickly turn back around to see todoroki slightly flustered. I widen my eyes and nod my head "r-right of course they are"

The next posed shoot starts and they give me a red lollipop to suck on and tell me to sit on the couch. i sit down on the black soft couch and sigh relaxed. Until they pose the same guy with me from last time. This time i'm sitting on the couch, he standing behind the couch, his nose nuzzled into my neck. I can feel myself blushing. ok izuku focus for the photos. i feel something wet touch my neck. i ignore it until it continues to happen....he's licking my neck and i can't even move because of the shoot.

-timeskip 45 mins-

!!!SMUT!!!!

We do a few more outfits and the shoot ends and everytime he would touch me inappropriately. But the last time was the worst. we were sitting on this whiteish carpet. he was faced away from the camera sitting down. i was on his lap facing the camera. so my head was resting on his shoulder. This man really started groping me as we were shooting. he continues to squeeze and mess with my ass. At one point he even poked at my hole... then when we were almost done he squeezed my dick... So there's that.

i go to the bathroom to fix my problem and i hear someone come in right behind me. i feel hands around my waist and i turn around to see the model. he's smirking...

"come on baby, i know you want me" now he's groping my ass again. i put my hands on his chest and push gently, "we're working be professional". Though i was tempted to fuck with him, i havent had sex in forever. He gropes my ass again, prodding at my hole slightly. i sigh "fine but make it quick, i have lunch plans and i don't wanna be late". he smirks and bends me over the sink "doubt you'll be able to go anywhere when i'm done.

"do you have a condom?" i look at him and he smirks, chuckling and pulling down my small shorts. "whores don't need condoms". On that note he then spit on my ass and played with my hole a bit, i shivered "nngh oh yes~"
when he shoved his third finger in he found my prostate. i gasp and cum on the sink "did i give you permission to cum?"

i start talking "i-i'm-" he smacks my ass hard and i wince. "shut up and take it slut" he shoves his cock in and i gasp. he barely even prepped me?! he starts pounding in immediately, not even giving me time to adjust to his size. Tears slip down my cheeks and he yanks my hair back to make me look in the mirror. "look at you, what a mess" he continues to fuck my brains out, Him Thrusting in and out i hear todoroki, "where's midoriya were supposed to get lunch?" i shudder and i can feel his thrust getting more sloppy. He pounds in a few more times, "n-not inside ok-" "shut the fuck up"

What a prick. He thrust in one more time and cums inside. "a-ahh~!" i cum again and he thrust in 3-4 more times. i shake from cumming twice. he pulls his dick out and pulls his pants back up. i can feel cum oozing out of me. "i-i told you no-" "i don't give a fuck" he finishes getting dressed and slaps me on the ass one more time "you weren't bad, i might fuck you more often" and then he leaves, i'm holding the sink for support, shaking and cum dripping down my leg. "Fuck i'm so full of him.."

i grab a small plug from my backpack, yea i know it's weird, my friend mina gave it to me as a prank and i just never took it out. i stick it in "nngh~" i pull my pants back up and fix myself. i leave the bathroom, taking shaky breathes from the plug. i find todoroki "sorry i was talking to some other models, ready to go?" He raises a brow at me and can tell i'm lying but doesn't push "yea". We leave the building and he leads me to his car, "i can drive myself-"

"get in, ik treating you so i'll drive you too" i slide in and everything is peaceful. Sitting in the seat was pushing my plug further, it brushing against my prostate every once and a while.

-1198 words-
yea weird place to end but i'm tired and need sleep so here ya go whores.