relax

TW ED!!!

Izuku pov

As we're driving to the grocery store my mind was going a million miles an hour. How was I supposed to avoid dinner when he'll literally be watching me?

100 calories

I have 100 calories.

I take a deep breath so I can think this out logically.

"So where are we gonna eat dinner?" I ask with a smile.

"Hmm I was thinking that new steak and sushi place down the street from the agency? But we don't have to if you'd prefer something else," he continues to drive as soft music plays in the background.

"Hm I don't know, do they have salads there? That popcorn really filled me up so I'll probably just eat something light," I smile again, hoping I sound convincing enough.

"Yea I'm sure they have salads, doesn't everywhere?"

"Oh yea true," I giggles slightly and smile awkwardly.

He rolls his eyes playfully and smiles softly.

I grab my phone, "do you know the name of the place?" .

"Oh yea, it's called "Heavens Grill" I'm pretty sure. Why?"

"Oh just wanna make sure there's seats and all..." I quickly type the name into my search bar, along with the word calories after.

heavens grill calories [search]

Underneath was calories and dishes listed. I slowly started scrolling through the menu till I got to the salads.

Ceaser salad - 430 calories
Chicken ceaser salad - 600 calories
Ceaser salad (no dressing) - 375

I didn't feel the need to scroll through the rest of them. I went to my calculator and started pressing in digits.

375/4
93.45

i then started looking at the ingredients of the meal.

cheese- 100 calories

i'll ask for no cheese.

275/3
91.6

i can eat a third of my salad.

i smile to myself. perfect. i can still eat within my calorie limit.

I sigh in relief and smile to myself.

"Everything ok? You've been pretty quiet?" Todoroki suddenly speaks up.

I nod and smile softly, "mhm just thinking about what I need to buy from the store is all.."

"ok, we're almost there," he rubs my thigh and I blush lightly.

He pulls into the parking lot and parks. As we're getting out I pull up the list on my phone. We go inside and grab a cart. I couldn't help but giggle to myself at the situation.

"what's so funny?" todoroki looks at me with a smile.

"mm kinda feels like we're newly weds hehe," I giggle and help push the cart.

"Pfft of course that's what you would think of," he puts me at the handles of the cart and gets behind me, his hands on the outside of mine holding the bar. My face slightly reddens and I press back a little bit, wanting to tease him.

He chuckles and just presses onto me harder. I squeak slightly and quickly scoot further away from him.

He gets close to my ear and smirks, "don't start something you can't finish baby."