Everything's Changed.

Izuku POV

I'm not sure where we're going, but I'm not sure I care either. Honestly, I'm still processing this. The fact that he wants me. Me? Why? I can't understand it. I find it hard to believe he does. Maybe there's an alternative reason? I can't say for sure.

Shoto's POV

What's he thinking of? What's he eaten? When does he eat? Truthfully, I don't even know much about him, besides what Uruaka has told me. Could I call him someone I'm close to? A friend? I can't say I could. I can't say he could either.

I pull over into an empty parking lot and face him, "Where do you want to go Izuku? Think of a place that makes you happier than anywhere else. What is it?"

Izuku's POV

Why would he ask me something like that? I would never know the answer to a question like that.

"Um... what? I-I can't say I can think of one. I haven't lived here long and well-"

"You've lived here for years now Izuku. Where do you go to be happy?" Shoto slips his hand into mine and smiles softly. Butterflies fill my stomach and I feel like my breath is being pulled from my throat.

"I-I don't know. Home I-I guess? I don't know, that's not really like a normal question," I laugh, a bit nervous from my response.

"Home? What have you been doing since you've been here Izuku? I mean, it's New York City for Christ's sake. Well, what do you like to do? Maybe give me some hints, and I'll try my best to find you a happy place, hm?" He leans over and kisses my cheek. I nod and think for a moment.

"I don't know, I guess I like coffee, and uh... maybe plants? I don't know Shoto, just take me anywhere, I'm not picky," I smile to reassure him.

He sighs, "I wish you were. Please baby, think harder. What do you really like? What makes you, you?"

I huff and furrow my brows, thinking to before Alex and everything else. To just me, me in high school, me in middle school, me before I was tainted by everything. "Well... swings? I guess I've always liked swings. When I was little, we had a big tire swing in our front yard," I bite down on my bottom lip, hoping the response was sufficient.

I look towards Todoroki and suddenly he pushes forward, pressing his lips on mine. My eyes widen, the kiss being unexpected. I kiss back and I can feel him smiling against my lips.

"I really like you, Izuku Midoriya. Like I really really like you," he smiles and runs his hand through his hair, sighing and seemingly chuckling to himself. "I feel like I'm in high school again, getting butterflies over the boy in the seat next to me."

I giggle, imaging that. It was hard, imagining Todoroki in high school, flustered, embarrassed even, over a boy. It was oddly comforting. No matter how big he is, how successful, at one point we were the same. Nervous little boys who just wanted another boy's attention.

"Yea, me too Shoto. I really really like you too," I grin and kiss his hand. He presses his forehead against mine. "I think I might know a place. Buckle up, it's a bit of a drive."

I nod and sit up. He turns up the stereo volume and rubs my thigh, "Turn on some music, just connect it to Bluetooth real quick."

I nod and my cheeks slightly flush. I connect my phone to Bluetooth and scroll through my music. I finally settle on a song and play Brazil by _______________________. I won't lie, I was nervous. In this day and age, music taste makes or breaks a relationship. Long car rides, showers, dance parties, even cooking, all these things involve music. Not only that, but men of this generation oddly find being mean and bullying their partner, especially their interests, as a romantic gesture...