Mesmorizing

TW

!!SLIGHT MENTION OF ED'S!!
!!SLIGHT SEXUAL ASSAULT!!

izuku pov
seriously?! i was only 5 minutes late! i follow todoroki to his close by office. we arrive and he slams the door behind us. he gets close to me and traps me between him and the wall. i blush lightly 'not the time for gay thoughts izuku'.

"i asked for one thing. one. thing. don't be late. any particular reason why you couldn't do that izuku?"

oh wow he used my first name. "i-uh-um-w-well you uh you see-" he grips my face harshly.

"use your words." i swallow dryly and nod. he lets go of me and i take a shaky breathe "i-i just woke up late, i apologize.." he takes a step back and straightens his tie, "don't let it happen again." my eyes widen and i bow quickly. "y-yes sir!" "go or you'll be even later" i nod my head quickly and rush out of his office.

i can still feel his breath lingering on me..fuck why am i so flushed?! i take a deep breath and rush to the room. they get me ready for the shoot. i look at myself in the mirror 'wow this is really skimpy...'. Im wearing pair of thigh highs and an oversized pink hoodie. that's it, nothing underneath, well nothing but my green boxers which are flesh to my skin. i blush and attempt to pull down to hoodie which goes to my mid thigh. 'this is so embarrassing'.

i then look at my face which has some light concealer, mascara, and pink lipgloss on. my lips already looked girly and now they look even girlier. i blush and take a few steps backwards 'there's no way i'm wearing th-' i run into something-or rather someone. A pair of large hands grab me by my shoulders and turns me around.

i turn around to face Mr. Todoroki. a small squeak comes out of my mouth and i blush a deep red. "Is there a problem Mr. Midoriya?" i shake my head no and look down out of nervousness. he lets go of my shoulders of tips my chin up, he takes a look at me up and down and smirks. I blush a deep red and he swipes his thumb over my bottom lip, "tell them i said to stick with clear gloss. Your natural lip color is much more appealing." he removes his hand and walks away.

i sit there, my mouth slightly open before i snap out of it. i go over to the makeup girl and she fixes it. i'm about to take a moment to relax before Misa runs over to me. i sigh and smile sweetly, "hi Misa". "IZUKU!!" she runs over to me and hugs me tightly. she lets go and her smile quickly turns to a frown "oh no baby you're far too chubby for this" my eyes widen and i take a look in the mirror. A peak of my thigh is showing between the hoodie and thigh highs. i slowly look myself over, my cheeks being a bit chubbier than most males and my waist dipping in. my hips are of average size but my waist is decently small. my thighs are a bit of a small size as well, a small gap being between them.

I look over at her confused and she gives me a look up pity. she walks over and pinches the back of my thigh "you see this? all fat." my eyes widen again and they slightly tear up. "oh baby don't cry, i'm telling you this out of love! don't worry, if you start skipping a few meals daily you'll lose it in no time!" i nod my head and smile "r-right..". she gives me a quick smile and a kiss on the cheek and walks away. i stand in the mirror again and pinch at my body, first pinching at my cheeks, then my stomach and waist, and then my thighs. my eyes start tearing up and i'm about to ask for a new outfit when someone comes up behind me.

"what are you doing?" todoroki asks with his hands in the pockets of his expensive suit and an eyebrow raised. "n-nothing i was just-" "did you eat this morning?" my eyes widen a bit "well no you see-" "no excuses, you always eat before a shoot, otherwise you'll be hungry and distracted the whole time." i nod my head and smile, "sorry sir i'm just trying to lose a little bit of weight.." his jaw clenches and my eyes widen, what did i do now..?

the next thing i know theres a hand on my waist, another on the back of my thigh, and a breath on my neck. i shiver at the intimate position. he whispers in my ear and squeezes the flesh on the back of my thigh, "what do you mean lose weight? this is all skin and muscle, there's no weight to lose." "w-w-well i-" he then squeezes my waist and i let out a small yelp, "you're so skinny i could mistake you for a child" his lips brush my ear and my back arches slightly. i can see both of us in the mirror, his hand slipped up into the hoodie, exposing my underwear and pale thighs. his other hand on the back of my other thigh and his face right above my shoulder. my face is flushed, one of my hands is gripping onto the wrist on my waist while the other one is attempting to get his hand off my thigh.

he squeezes my thigh even harder and i let out another yelp. he smirks and slips his hand further up. "m-m-mr. todor-" he squeezes my ass and quickly stands up straight. i stumble slightly and turn around towards him. His face goes back to its expressionless state and says one more thing "make sure to eat after the shoot". he then swiftly walks away, leaving me flustered and with half a hard on. I blush even harder and quickly run to the bathroom, fixing my 'problem'.

And even though the event was odd i come back my more confident in myself and my body weight. we take some photos for the shoot and everything is fine until the last pose. they want me to sit. on. a. GUY'S. LAP!! WHAT?!? i blush and turn to the guy whos much taller then me. Of course he's not where near todoroki who's 6 feet tall. wait why am i thinking abt him?! ugh this sucks. i sit on the guys lap, my back flesh to his chest. he kisses my neck gently, resting his lips there. he then slips a hand under my hoodie and onto my waist, his other hand resting on top of my thigh. my hands are on top of his. they take a few photos and tell us we can get up. but before i do i feel his tongue slightly lick me. i shiver and my back arches.

i quickly stand up blushing, my hand on my neck. he winks at me and walks away. i stand there blushing. what the fuck just happened.

-1208 words-
ooooo tea:0