Presumptions and Panics

Izukus POV

I'm not sure how to stop this. I know it should be as simple as saying the words themselves. But to pull them from my lips is the difficult part. How do I tell someone of a much higher power than me no? Am I even capable of it?

I can feel his hands sliding down my waist. They're calloused and rough against my skin. Each nerve on my body is hyper aware of his touch. Hands pressed against my hips. His body flesh with mine. How painfully aware of everything I am.

I take a shaky breath and his hands pause for a moment. Silence cuts through the air and I swear you could hear the sound of a needle drop. He pulls away, my skin shivering from the now lack of warmth.

I look back, a look of confusion contorting my features I'm sure. Thoughts going through my mind like bullets.

He sighs, my skin now prickling with goosebumps from sheer anxiety. I turn my body completely.

"Did I do something wrong..?" My voice is meek and quiet. I would normally be embarrassed from the lack of volume but I was too busy trying to figure him out to think of anything like that.

"Of course not baby, you're perfect. I just wish you saw that like I do. I hate assuming the worst but I know modeling can be rough, especially when a male is in a more feminine line. It's expected of him to be thinner like the girls but it's just not possible sometimes. We can't change our body structure or height so there's no point destroying ourselves when we'll never be happy with the results.." Todoroki sighs and presses his calloused hand against my cheek, rubbing slightly.

I look down and furrow my brows, "Are you saying I'm fatter than the girls? That I'll never be as thin as them? And why, because I'm a dude? That's so unfair of you to say, why would you ever say that!"

Todoroki looks shocked for a moment, "Jesus Izuku that's not what I was saying at all. Why are you assuming the worst? All I was saying wa-"

"No why are you assuming the worst? So because I diet I'm automatically anorexic? I've been a model for like two weeks. Do you really think I'm so weak that I'd let two week effect me like that? If anything you look more anorexic than me." I wasn't backing down.

"Wow.. Ok Izuku. Let's just go to dinner. We're going to a classy restaurant so change into something nicer." Todoroki clenches his jaw before turning around, beginning to leave the room.

My mind panics. I couldn't let it end like this. I don't want him upset with me.

I quickly yank his arm back and smash my lips onto his. He sits there in shock, not kissing back but not exactly opposing it either. He stands there with his hands in his pockets, eyes open and watching me.

I attempt to kiss him, my lips nipping at his. Panic settling into me, trying to grasp onto him in any way possible. I press my tongue against his lips and he opens up, raising a brow as I twist my tongue into his. He finally starts to move his against mine but still not closing his eyes and really getting into it.

I go on my tip toes, grasping onto his neck and plunging my tongue further into his mouth. He grabs onto my jaw roughly, his thumb and pointer finger digging into my cheeks. I can feel him pressing into my teeth and gums. The rough calloused hands gripping me tightly. I furrow my brows, slight pain jolting into my cheeks from the pressure.

He turns his head slightly, his tongue rubbing against mine. But his eyes are still open. Panic quickly spreads in my mind. I couldn't breath and the kiss was beginning to be suffocating. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. I blink my eyes open to see him staring right into me. I try pulling away again but no budge. He was doing this on purpose.

The next time I pull away he tightens his grip on my jaw. A whimper is pulled from my lips as my brows furrow in panic. He continues to roughly mend his tongue against mine. Drool slips down my chin and my mind is hazy from the lack of air. He presses me against my desk and I can feel myself twitch in my shorts. He smirks against my lips and finally lets go of my face.

I pull away quickly and gasp for air. Oxygen finally reaching my brain and pulling me from my horny haze. I look down in both anger and embarrassment.

"Let me warn you Izuku, I won't hesitate to fuck you if you tempt me. Next time I won't let you go. Don't start something you're not ready to finish." He tips my chin up and smirks, "You look pretty with my bruises on you."

I can feel myself twitch and I bite my lip harshly. He kisses me, short and sweet before leaving the room.

I sigh and go to my closet pulling out a wine red silk button down, a pair of lose fitting black dress pants, and my black chunky loafers. I tuck in the shirt and smile at the flower design sewn into the skirt, the color being the same as the shirt so it shimmers in the sunlight.

I grab my phone, airpods, wallet, and the book I was reading at the moment. I come out of my room once my problem is finally calmed down.

He walks up to me resting one hand on my hip and leaving the other in his pocket.

"You look stunning. That color suits you." His voice is low and deep, shivers running down my spine.

"Thanks.." I felt embarrassed from the compliment and looked to the side to avoid his eyes.

He leads me to my body mirror, his hand still resting on my hip. He lifts my chin, "See how good you look? You're perfect Izuku. Your body is perfect." His voice is stern and his eyebrows furrowed.

I can't help but be slightly turned on from the scene. The look of desperation in his face sending jolts through my body. But now was not the time. I take a deep breath and nod, not wanting to continue arguing. I don't agree but I won't let him know that.

"Thank you baby." He kisses my cheek and slips his hand off of my hip and into my hand. He leads me to his car and I lock my door behind me. We get in and finally begin driving to dinner.

Dinner...

This'll be a tough one but I'll figure it out.. Somehow..

-1146 words-
short chap but be grateful I gave you anything tbh😭 I cant even begin to explain how busy I am. My AP classes are such bitches