Darling

before you start reading this pls know that there is ED mentions, pls read at your own risk

Midoriya Pov
i can't believe i'm about to do this...

-rewind 2 weeks-

"i'm sorry midoriya but we just can't afford to pay you anymore, we're gonna have to let you go.."

"w-what..? was it something i did? i-i can do better..!"

"no midoriya, nothing u did, you just...you're not exciting enough for our magazine anymore.. your writings are all the same.."

"i-i see..."

-fast foward a week-

"boring?! i am NOT boring!!" i huff and cross my arms

"idk midoriya they have a point... i mean you never do anything risky" uruaka shrugs

"seriously uruaka? you too.."

"s-sorry deku! just trying to help.."

"well i'll show them! i'm the most exciting person ever!!"

"really... OH I KNOW!!" her eyes light up.

"hm what is it?"

"my friend todoroki works at this modeling agency, they need a new model for this line called "darling" you'd be perfect!!"

"modeling...? idk.."

"oh come on! you said you'd be more
exciting!!"

"fine..."

-now back to the present-
'i cannot believe i'm about to do this..' i walk into the huge building and shyly looks around the lobby. as i'm looking around i hear gasps and shushed whispers. i look up confused and see everyone staring at a man with red and white hair clearly pissed off.

"who's here to interview for the darling line?" he speaks in a loud but calm voice.

"wow.." my eyes shoot open and i look down in embarrassment, i did not just say that out loud?!

"anyone?!" you can tell he's losing his patience.

WAIT IM HERE FOR THAT! i take a few nervous steps towards and raise my hand slightly, "m-me sir.."

He looks me up and down and raises a brow, "are you supposed to be a camera person or something?"

I look at him, my cheeks flushed from embarrassment and anger, "no, i-i'm here for modeling.."

he chuckles and clears his throat, "of course, follow me"

He starts walking at a fast pace, his long legs making him much quicker than me. i try to keep up but stumble every once and a while. we arrive at an elevator and we both step in.

"what's your name?" he asks me.

"m-midoriya, izuku midoriya.." i take a deep breath.

he looks me up and down and i suddenly feel very underdressed, "interesting outfit for an interview"

i look down at my pastel green hoodie and ripped jeans, "i-i've never interviewed for something like this.."

"i see, wait, did you say your name was midoriya?"

"y-yea.." i look up at him

the elevator dings and we step off. he pauses for a moment and looks at me but then starts swiftly walking again. i attempt to keep up and we walk into an office. i say office but it was more like an apartment. i look around with wide eyes 'this thing is huge!!'. he sits down behind an desk and signals for me to sit.