skank

TW: slight ED mentions
Aggressive behavior in a relationship
Toxic showing of a relationship

todoroki pov

he's cute i'll give him that. but fucking that model after barely knowing him for a few hours? is that a normal thing for him. and if so does that mean he's just wanting to be fuck buddies. i mean i wouldn't say no, by what just happened he's clearly good at it. but i was hoping for maybe more. though i suppose a good mouth is still something to be excited about.

i smirk and chuckle to my self before sitting down at the table with him. i watch him fidget around in his seat and look at the expensive menu. his eyes go wide, "woah! t-this place is expensive..."

i touch his wrist gently to get his attention and he looks up with flushed cheeks. "i'm paying so don't worry about it. get anything you want" i smile and pull my hand away.

he seems so innocent. maybe he was telling the truth earlier, maybe he really doesn't do that very often..

i furrow my brows and sigh. the waiter comes by and clearly eyes izuku. i clench my jaw in irritation before taking a deep breath.

"i'll have a bottle of your **** wine and a medium rare steak please." i close the menu and hand it back to him.

the waiter nods and takes my menu "and for the cutie?" he winks and izukus cheeks flush.

i can't help but slightly smile

he has balls i'll give him that

i smirk and looks towards izuku "what would you like baby?" i can see izukus eyes go wide and his entire face go red. i chuckle "do you need more time to figure it out sweetie?" i rub his wrist gently

the waiter coughs awkwardly "s-sorry i-i didn't realize-"

i interrupt and glare at him "it's fine."

i can see him flinch and izuku speaks up

"u-um c-can i just have a s-side salad..?"

i look at him confused

he's at this fancy of a restaurant and he's ordering a side salad? and he said he didn't eat this morning either. it's 3pm and he hasn't had anything, he has to be hungry. he likes pasta and sweet things doesn't he? i think i remember uruaka mentioning that.

i turn towards the waiter, "he'll have your **** pasta and your brownie with vanilla ice cream." i smile politely and hand him izukus menu.

the waiter walks away and izuku looks at me irritated, "i said i wanted the salad. what the hell?" i turn my gaze towards his and smile gently "you haven't eaten anything all day, you need more than a salad."

izuku pov

who is he to decide what i need and what i don't need?? and what was up with earlier and him going off on the waiter. i'm not his! he hasn't even asked me out ugh. i'm so tired of men!

i scoff "and i can order myself! if i want a salad i'll get a salad!" my voice slightly raises and todoroki harshly grabs my wrist. "shut up izuku. get over here" i'll flinch and nod my head, going over to his side and sitting next to him.

"w-wha-" he yanks me closer and grabs my face harshly, pulling it closer so no one else can see

"for one, you will not speak to me that way. understand?" i nod my head slightly scared. he lets go and caresses my cheek. i lean into his touch and he smirks.

"good boy. and for two, i'm trying to help you baby. you have to eat ok?"

i nod and bite my lip, but as soon as i do he pushes his thumb between them and into my mouth "mmph!"