Poison kisses

TW!! Restrictive ED

Slight smut warning

Izukus pov

He slowly rubs his thumb into my inner thigh gently. I take a deep breath at the surprisongly comforting action and relax in to my seat.

He smiles softly and speaks in a soft tone, "so where would you like to eat? I'm paying so don't worry about expenses."

"Hmm I don't know, I'm not very hungry to be honest. I woke up late so I had a late breakfast.."

He looks at me, almost as if he's trying to see if I'm lying, "you were up at 10:30 when I was messaging you so it couldn't have been that late."

"Oh w-well I showered and everything so by time I actually ate it was like 11 something.."

"Hm.. If you say so.. I suppose we could just get some snacks at the theatre if you'd like?"

I nod and smile, "sure, what movie are we gonna see?"

He smirks, "I was thinking maybe the quiet place 2"

My eyes widen a bit and I squirm under his stare, "i-i don't know, I'm not that great with horror.."

"It's more scary than horror, don't worry I'll be there." as he's talking he slowly inches his hand higher, getting scarily close to my crotch.

I bite my bottom lip nervously and sit up more, trying to avoid the contact. I hear him chuckle before he tightly squeezes my thigh. The movement surprises me so I end up biting hard and wince, my lip slightly dripping blood.

"Dammit this is why I told you to stop biting your lip, fuck my bad. I was trying to get you to stop, I didn't mean to scare you."

He pulls into the theatre parking lot and quickly unbuckles, getting out and rushing to my side. I start getting out and he stops me.

"It's not that big of a deal sho, you don't need to freak out.."

He presses a napkin to my cut open lip and I hiss in pain.

"Shit sorry" he removes it and tips my chin up, taking a closer look at my lip.

He sighs and grabs a water bottle from his car. He gets the napkin wet and presses it to my lip again, the water quickly turns a dark pink as my blood soaks in.

I giggle and he raises a brow in surprise, "what's so funny?"

I giggle again, "you're like my nurse hehe"

He smiles softly and sighs in relief. He removes the cloth and caresses my cheek.

"You're really something you know that? How are you not mad at me?"

I grin, "how could I possibly be mad when you're taking such good care of me sho?"

He blushes slightly and suddenly leans in, closing the space between us and pressing his lips against mine.

My eyes widen and I grip his shoulders, "mmph!" I melt into the kiss and quickly meet him with the same energy.

He grips my thighs and pulls me closer. The pain in my lip sent shocks through my whole body. The slight pain just turning me on more.

I buck my hips up slightly and whine into the kiss. I can feel him smirk against my lips when he suddenly swipes his tongue against my cut. I wince in pain and my mouth opens letting him in.

He darts his tongue in, coating my mouth in his saliva. He rubs my thighs and presses forward, making my body angle down further into the car. I pull away from the kiss and lay my upper half in the seat. I pant slightly and pull at his office jacket.