Author note but send help

(Drawing above is mine)

OK so, I was doing dishes right? And suddenly 'totheark' a marble hornets songs came on, and I usually think about all the animation possibilities that I'll never do cause I can't animate but then I got an idea. Well more or less a theory, what if, everything that happened in Marble hornets, was just part of Tims imagination? I mean think about it, Tim does say in one of the entry's that he has schizophrenia and a load of other disorders, so what if, Marble Hornets is all in his head? What if, Alex, Jay, Brian, Jessica, all of them are his friends and they were going to start a series as a project and the mental disorders got the best of him? What if Tim killed all of his friends and got away with it making up an entire story in his head as to why they're dead or missing? Jessica survives thankfully and has to live with that trauma but no one believes her, and Tim just went full out insane? That's why Tim goes on to blame himself for everything that's going on. Then again this is just a theory and it can't be proven and its just a silly thing to be thinking about...it won't affect the story don't worry, anyways, have a nice day folks.