Among Us

This isn't a real chapter but I've been playing the game so much I felt this was needed

Tim-Brown
Alex-blue
Jay-green
May- Black
Miller- Purple
Ace-(dead) red
Brian- Orange
(Y/N)- white

"I WATCHED HIM LITTERELY KILL THEM!!!!"

"well he is the one who found the body...."

"Yeah Tim I did find the body"

"Are we skipping or...?"

"ITS ALEX! HE HAD ME CORNERED AND THE ONLY REASON I GOT AWAY WAS BECAUSE THE DOOR OPENED"

"I was just checking in on my crew mate friend"

" I don't know Brian is never around, that's kinda sus"

"It is not!"

This unneeded rambling was going on for a while now, Tim accusing Alex, Alex denying it, everyone else was silent, except for when they were accused. May and Miller were ready to vote off just about anyone, they were going to stay a trio but they spilt up after the reactor went off. Then boom Ace's body was reported.

"We have to vote guys!" May yelled over the two who had started fighting.

They sighed stoped and pulled up their tablets.

Brown and Black voted:Blue
Orange voted: Black
Blue voted: Brown
Purple, White, and Green voted: Skip

May mumbled something before sending a glare to Alex and putting her helmet back on walking away to do tasks.
Tim just put his helmet on and walked away Alex sending him the finger as he walked away.
Miller ran after May.
Brian walked off to cams, and Jay went along with him.

I looked at Alex from across the table, looked away and put my helmet on walking off after May and Miller, instead being stabbed in the back.

"Sorry"

I dropped dead and sighed, Ace waved at me. "Hey Ace, you done with tasks?" "Yep, you?" "Yep" I nodded. I watched Alex run to the other side of the room, open the vent and drop in.
"i can't believe him" I shake my head and huff. "Yeah" we waited a bit before, we heard some mumbling a string of profanitys, half excepting May but instead Tim. He pointed at us "who the hell killed you?" "Alex" we say in ussion "you?" I asked.
"Jay" Tim said sitting at the table.
"Oh so he's the other imposter!"
We wait a bit before,
"Defeat"

" FUCK YOU!!" May yelled pointing at Alex who laughed. " I won fair and square!" "I TOLD YOU!"Tim yelled throwing his phone to couch across from us.
Miller was trying not to laugh and Ace was lightly laughing.
"And why'd you suspect me?! I did a visual task!" Brian asked

"sorry I wasn't there!" Miller replied
"Jay! Why didn't I back me up!?"
Jay looked up " didn't wanna seem sus" "how would that make you sus?! Not talking was Sus!!" Jay shrugs in response.
...
" 'Nother round?"
............
"Yeah"

Fuck....i haven't started the Halloween special next uh....I'll just....Go......do.....that....... CYA