Wake me up or dont

I looked Around the place I was now. It was an Abandoned building but I couldn't make out any other details past that. I turned around to face a woods clearing with a singular large tree in the center. It didn't make sense considering the house maybe a few yards from some train tracks. A clearing so early on in a forest was odd, not to mention the color of the trees compared to one another.

I stepped towards the clearing, then ran to it stopping in front of the large tree.

I didn't know why but I felt this tree had some important reason to be in my dream.

I carefully place my hand on the tree as if I was to put to much pressure it would break. I as soon as I placed my hand on it I yanked it off as the sounds of screaming and crying filled my ears till images flashed in my mind.

They flashed so fast but they repeated.

There was a person sleeping against the tree suddenly that persons head was bashed in. I heard crying from someone else while I grip my head.

It felt like it was going to burst.

It felt like I was going to burst.

I didn't realize till I looked down that I was holding a blood covered rock, which I dropped immediately.

It didn't take long for me to realize the sobbing was coming whoever I was.

I stopped seeing color and the john doe's face started to glitch and break off like a broken screen.

Whoever I was started running, gunning towards a random direction. Where they going? Did they even know. They probably didn't. Suddenly they stopped and held their head on their own.

I didn't hear anything and when I did I wished I hadn't. It was a horrible static. I was going to say Slenderman but all that came to mind was Ø₱ɆⱤ₳₮ØⱤ.

It hurt to Ⱡł₴₮Ɇ₦ to how it ₴₱Ø₭Ɇ.
It hurt to be ₦Ɇ₳Ɽ it.
ɨȶ ɦʊʀȶֆ ǟ ʟօȶ...
𝓱乇ℓᵖ𝓂乇(ү/ภ)ιt𝓱𝓾尺tรรᗝ千𝓾ᶜķιภ𝑔𝓂𝓾ᶜ𝓱!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And then I wake up.

I got up quickly and ran to bath room to vomit.

I felt more like shit then I did before. How is that even possible?

I banged my head on the wall then remembered what happened last night. I got and ran out of my room.

May was on a different couch and still looked tired while brother was on another one sorting some scripts and and putting storage chips into a plastic bag.

.

.

.

WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE!

THAT'S MY FUCKING BROTHER!

"Where the hell have you been?!" I whisper yell but he doesn't look up from what he's doing, he simply pauses the camera then turns towards me.

"That isn't much of a question, I live here to"

*Time skip because honestly idk what to put here*

Alex left, again.

Fucking sensitive ass bitch.

My head still hurt like a butt cheek on a stick, but I was going to have to push through, or so I thought, because now I was hardly standing, leaning against the counter which I had been trying to make a sandwich On.