Dont scream in my dreams please

Shortly after everyone but May had left I cleaned the house and bit, after it was cleaned I sat down again and looked over at May.

She seemed more at peace when she was asleep, but then again, who isn't?

I sighed, she probably wouldn't wake up till tomorrow so I might as well get some sleep to. With that thought I grabbed a blanket and put it over May, then went to my room, changed then sat the end of my bed.

I might as well check what's new on the channel. I grab my laptop and open it up, got o YouTube and then to the search bar. When I looked it up and entered the channel, there's was nothing.

Did Jay delete them all? Did Alex possibly delete it all? At this point I really don't Care. I close my laptop and put back on the night table.

I ran my hand through my hair and shake my head. Then I remember the recordings that I had taken from May that one time, the way I had actually met her, in a way.

I lied down, and sighed. I was tired and sleep was going to, pleasant, so I closed my eyes.

And I was at peace.

Sleep goes by to fast.

"Y/N"

Hm?

"Y/N please wake up, I'm scared"

I don't want to wake up, 5 more minutes.

"Y/N please! I don't want to be alone!"

What's going on.

"Y/N YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! HELP US PLEASE!"

I gasp and shot up. The room was dark and I couldn't see anything yet. But I could hear russling and something hitting the floor. My eyes had only adjusted a bit, but, it didn't take long for me to make out the shape of this, thing.

The shape of this being did not match he voice i had heard, as the voice was of a child and this was the body of an adult.

I was frozen. This figure stared at me. It was still dark. And I couldn't see fully quiet yet, but the white color of a mask stood out even in the dark. They were crouching the foot of bed but they were clearly highed up considering my dresser, that was still in front of my closet, was missing items which I presume were pushed off when they decided to jump up there.

Suddenly the masked figure ducked behind my mattress, in a hiding fashion.

I got up and crawled from my place in bed to look down at the spot the masked person was, where they now were not.

I felt the mattress behind me stoop down, causing me to turn around and be face to face with the masked man.

I could see through the eye sockets of the mask, but I only got a glimpse of a, what seemed to be, brown eyes, as soon as I locked eyes with this person for a spilt second before quickly covering my mouth, then, something hit the back of my head.

It felt like sleeping all over again