OneLifeAway

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM   2.68K VIEWS!!!
SO PROUD!

OK anyways lets go.

🔦🔦~"forgot your flashlight"~🔦🔦

I look around the tree line behind me and the like of trees in front of me, there was a difference but not by much. The like of trees was literally just a line of 8 or so thin tall trees, Which are starting to give me the creeps, and the other is the entrance and exit of the forest, which is scary, with or without a demon guy stalking people.

I didn't know where I am really, not now to home, not where to ask for directions, not a place to hide, I'm basically screwed.

How far am I? I don't know!
How long would it take us to get home? Probably a really long time!
Im kinda cold. Well it is midnight, dumbass.

I thought fought until someone tapped my shoulder causing me to yelp and turn around. they seemed to be female, they had long blackish brown hair, white sweater, and dark blue jeans. I couldn't see their face threw the shadows and that was suspicious- Stop becoming your friends, not everything suspicious!

"Hey, you look kinda lost,are you OK?"

"Well, uh, I don't know really"

"If you need...I can get you some help." Her voice was kinda brass, like it was smooth but at the same time, made it seem like talking was a pain in the ass for her.

I nodded, I don't know this gal but she seems chill. She held out her hand which seems a little shaky "I'm Kate" I took her hand and shook it lightly "(Y/N)"
We dropped out hands back to their sides.

A few people popped out of the forest, I can only suspect that where this gal came from. I didn't like the looks of them fir one moment untill one of them spoke, "(Y/N)! Hey!" "Seen?" Kate turned around to face the duo running up to us. "You all know each other?" I was gonna speak up but Sam came in to interrupt "Not personally, we work for her." That's weird, we're lie besties.... Sam and Kate kept talking about something, then I felt someone nudge me. I turned to Seen who looked over and the two, turned back to me and whispered "just got with it, OK?" I nodded, confused, but I nodded.

"So what were you three doing in the forest, at night?" I ask. "Kate here had some pals throwing a party in one of the clearings and invited us" Seen said smiling Kate and Sam nodded "well, it seems you two have this in the bag I'll be heading home." With that Kate turned back to the forest and walked in. "She lives in on of the cabins" Sam said smiling to me. I nodded and Seen linked arms with me "we outta take you home! Your like a hamster that out of the ball" I snickered and nodded as we started our long walk back home. I'm surprised they knew how to get to mt house but it must be a common thing for them to do.

We talked a little, about a lot of things, we talked about everything that popped into our heads before Sam literally passed out and Seen had to carry her, passing out seemed odd, even for Sam, it may be dark but I'm not blind, I could now see the hole like shape in her right shoulder it was small enough not to.be seen during the night, but during the day you probably would've noticed the 50cent size hole.

Did I want to know? Yes, they are My friends, not to mention this is probably the reason Sam passed out.
"Seen, what's that hole in Sammy's shoulder" Seen tried to laugh off my question but I never joined, she sighed "there was a fight at the party and someone pushed her into a very sharp tree branch" that wasn't half believable... I sigh and shake my head "I know your lying Seen, that would is far to clean" I swear you could've seen Seen's eye widen if her hair hadn't blown into her face, honestly it was scary.

Everything was, the fact that it was late, the fact woke up in the middle of somewhat nowhere, the fact that my friend was hurt, everything.

"Yeah, I know, don't you worry all to much, we left the party when the fight broke out and decided to do some..." She hesitated, she isn't going to lie again is she? "Some exploring, me, Sammy, and Katy" "mhm...."

Seen gasped, but I was clearly in a joking matter, "don't believe me?!I tripped on a lose floor board!" She used her foot to lift ver leg pants where there was indeed a large cut, still to clean to be made with an old floor board.

I suppose I can only pretend that I didn't sense that lie, they probably became part of the fight to, that's just Seen though....

"Right, what happened to Sam? Push her off the railing or something?" Seen laughed a little and shook her head "psh, my bestie? Not a chance." 

I guess that would be rather ubsered...

After that we just walked, we walked in silence until we stopped at my house. It was Erie. A light was on, but only in the living room, wonder who's there. Seen laughed from behind me "want me to go in with you?" I nodded. At this point I didn't care I sounded like a child.

At least she's finally someone I can trust.
She wouldn't betray me, she wouldn't lie to an all to serious extent....would she?