Just Like Your Brother

I woke up to.Someone poking me and tried to get away from them but got pulled up.

"Wakey wakey (Y/N)!"

I.squint but open my eyes.

"To bad your not an alarm"

She laughed and dropped me back down "yep, for you of course, but still, get up"

I huffed but rolled out of bed and walked out of my bedroom with Seen.

"Morning (Y/N)" Sam said from the couch.

"Oh well would you look at that, you're already up and about"

Seen nodded and folded her arms behind her head smiling. "I'm a miracle worker"

Sam simply nodded sarcastically witch isn't much like her,"right, right,uh (Y/N) I'll be back in a little bit, Sammy wanted to talk to ya" with out a protest Seen walked to the door and left the house, leaving me and Sam in complete silence.

I hated the silence when it was between me and Alex's college buddy's, between me and May's group, and specially between me and my friends.

"Soooo-"
"Shut up"

I nearly spit out my barely existing spit.

"P-parden?" I sputtered out.
"Shut up (Y/N)"

This Didn't seem like my Sam...not one bit. I stayed silent as requested as the room went back to silence.
Sams face was rather non-exprecent and it didn't make the rooms auras any better.

"I know you heard us" Sam said somewhat bitterly.

My eyes widened with shock, trying to play it off doesn't seem smart...
"W-what ever do you mean?" I nearly mumble.

Sam sent a small glare my way then smirked.
"I know you heard us (Y/N)~ you are digging to far into this, just like that Petal girl~" she snickered before shaking her head "You're screwed and I have a feeling you'll soon meet the same fate as the others"

Others-?
Oh dear god.

"What.did.you.do" I hissed through clenched teeth.

Sam smiled and crossed her arms.
"What? Don't like that (N/N)? You wouldn't happen to be afraid would ya?"

Moving out of my own mind, I kicked Sam and the entire couch onto the ground.

Sam wheezed lightly but the smile stayed on her face.

I pressed my foot harder into her stomach.

"I-its hil-hilarous! They were terror-terrified" she laughed as much as she could be for I lifted my foot and kicked her side.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face!" I yelled.

"Y-you- your j-just l-l-like you'd brother" Sam heaved out still sputtering out a few laughs through the blood in her mouth.

Something about this enraged me. In reaction without a moments though, I kicked the side of her head knocking her out.

Sorry I've been busy with some stuff... Well im not sorry i suppose it is my life but you all still had to wait so yeah, sorry hope you like my drawing as the chapter picture!!