painkillers dont kill pain.

HOLY FRICK I'M SUPER DUPER OPPER SORRY!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG I KNOW BUT PLEASE DON'T HURT ME HEAR ME OUT! I started this chapter a day before Valentine's day. In Valentine's me and my friend were going to my best friends house. We were only going to hang out for a day so I left my phone at home. Instead me and my friends decided to have a sleepover because why The heck not so we did. When I got home I found my phone destroyed. Why you ask? Because my dogs thought it was a snack. To make job for it in going to work my ass off to give you the best chapters i can!

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

The light made the room whote again and it stayed like that. Almost.

It seemed to het brighter or to dim out a bit.

Then I fell.

It felt like I hit ground but like there was nothing to have landed on.

I squinted when a black line like blur started to come form the corner of my eye sight.

The white space around me was suddenly engulfed in black tentacles that seemed to stab through me and beep grew louder and louder.

Once again all black.

It suddenly hurt so much.

Why did it hurt so much?

PlEaSe StOp ThE pAiN!

I felt another jolt of pain then another till the world just flashed white.

I jolted upward quickly to see a few woman and a few men around me one male holding two shinny things in his hands.

The people started bustling around me writing things down or talking about something.

They left for a bit as a different male walked in.

"Ma'am do you remember your name?" He asked calmly.

"Yeah I remember my name, its (Y/N)"

"Good, ma'am do you know what happened?"

I shook my head.

"You were just dead for at least 5 or 6 minutes, your mind kept blinking in and out of life till you died thank goodness you made it"

Dead? I was dead? I WAS DEAD?!?! The little heart monitor thing next to me started beeping a bit faster as my heart rate jumped from the ground to mount Everest.

"Miss calm down!" The man said calling a nurse in.

My heart speed up as I panicked, that is till the nurse stabbed my neck with a needle and O fell limp onto the hospital bed.

Once again my mind went black but I didn't go cold or feel pain. 

Just numb I guess.

"Wake up (Y/N)! If you don't we're gonna put a cherry bomb down your toilet and spray paint sleeping beauty on you house, and I will let Miller do it!"

May?

"WHAT I DON'T WANNA BE BLAMED!"

Yep, Miller.

"You know that she's asleep right?"

Tim, so I can only imagine Jays somewhere here to.

Now how do I wake up?

I wish I could hit my head with some thing here! 

No? 

Well fudge.

Focus on waking up? Ok.

Focus...
Focus....
Fo-
"I WONT G-" I look around at everyone in the room.

I think I scared Jay awake, Miller just looked frightened, Tim looked like he wanted to get up in a fighting stance but couldn't and May was in a fighting stance.
"If I had something heavy I'd have whacked you with it!" May shouts from where she was.

"Well your the one waking me up!" I shout back.

"Yeah I guess you're right" May shrugs.

I then examine my colleges, "You guys look like crap" and I wasn't lying. They ethior had injuries that Werent there before or looked like they hadn't slept in awhile, well in this case it was kinda all of them.

"We can say the same to you" Tim said form his seat.

"Oh please ive been in a hospital how bad can it b-" May held a mirror up to me.

I had dried blood on my face, tear stains under my eyes, and little wounds scattered everywhere.

"Holy shit" I mumble.

"The holiest apparently, it was, as the doctor said, a miracle you didnt die, well didn't stay dead" May said throwing the mirror to an empty seat (whom was Miller's but he had left to get some Jell'o)

"Yeah I remember that much" I mumble. "Oh well that's good because when we were all told that kid was being chased by nurses as she ran to each of our rooms dragging us here" Tim said scowling towards May who shrugged.

Then we were silent. Silence. More silence. Now I feel bad for yelling at Jay earlier.

"Hey Jay, im, sorry about earlier it really isnt your fault, I guess"

Jay looked at me "yeah, I bet that I guess was a real sincere ending to an apology but yeah it's fine I guess" it was quiet again till a doctor walked in.

"Ah (Y/N) I see you are awake"

I nod "you know weirdly enough I dont like needles being shoved into my neck." In which the doctor replied with a deep chuckle saying, "You 'd be surprised how often we hear that" I gave the man a blank stare as he got the message that, he wasn't very funny. "W-well anyways we tried to contact your phone's emergency number, or as you know your brother, but he never picked up, so we need to know if any of your other relatives are nearby"I didn't know any of my other relatuves, or any that were alive at least. I looks at May who looked at me, signed and looked the doctor. 

"I'm her cousin, but I'm not from this country, but I came here after my parents died with," May seemed to think as Miller walked through the door. " With my twin bro " May finishes pointing at Miller whom got the memo and nodded. The doctor nooded. "No adults then? " May shakes her head. "No sir" The doctor nodded and left. 

May points a finger at me as if to say something but bites her lip and put her hand down and sighs "I'm not saying you owe me or anything, but you owe me" 

➰➰➰💮💮

 STILL SORRY!!!