Find me staring at nothing

After everything, it was late, May had fallen asleep which honestly looked hard for her to do, Miller was much more at ease when he had fallen asleep. Tim was outside right now and Jay, well Jay was probably updating any other footage he had gotten this month to that damn channel.

I kinda miss how things were before this series or maybe before that dumb 'hey I wanna become a person who records shit and make it my life ' ethior way, I hated it. 

Tim returned but he didn't say anything, I guess no one really would because it was late, we didn't want to wake up May and Miller and if we were to loud then they could all get kicked out and I wanted to keep everyone in my sight. 

Thoughts make a person tired so, as a rational person would, I fell asleep. 

When I woke up again, the room was dark, my eyes adjusted and in my view Jay had fallen asleep,probably knowing that everyone in this room was mostly trustworthy, Tim was asleep, and Miller was asleep, May on the other hand was on the ground next to my bed facing the window, mumbling and drawing something. Or I think it was May, it's still fucking dark. 

 "May?" I whisper looking down to the person next to my bed. The person freezes and looks directly out the window, they turn toward me and they didn't have a face. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING FACE! I quickly find the lamp and turn it on to look where the person was to find May sleep on the ground. She didn't have anything with her, and she looked like she had been asleep for awhile, I reach towards the lamp and turn it on, no change. 

I sigh and rub my face with my hand pushing some of my hair up. "I'm going insane" I mumble just as some thing whispers "don't trust anyone" causing me to help and look in the direction of the whisper.

no one was there.

Just darkness and hospital machines and the people who have been there the whole time.

I just need to sleep, just got to sleep, it's all ok, don't worry.

I lay back down hesitantly, boy is sleeping going to get a lot harder. I close my eyes and wake for the wave of sleep to reclash into my sand of a mind. That makes me remember the ocean, I've never been but I love the thought of the beautiful waves and not being completely afraid of everything, I mean sure rock fish, jelly fish, and sharks but it's still peaceful. That's how I fell asleep think of the ocean.

I woke up again this time in the morning, May and Jay seemed to be talking about something, and Miller wasn't in the room, Tim was searching his pockets for something.

 "How come no one ever bothers to wake me up?" I ask gaining the remainder of the people in the room to look at me. 

 " Because we were told you need to slesp" May said

 "and they haven't said that about you guys?" I ask raising an eyebrow as they all shrug, causing me to roll my eyes. "Wells anyways,where's Miller at?" " He went out to grab some stuff from our place" May replies. 

I didn't want to ask much more so I simply nod and look out the window remembering last night. Was I simply staring at nothing last night? Or was it really there? I hate the events of last night but hey, I'm going home soon, it can only get worse, an I right?

=========================================

Yes I know a somewhat short chapter but I wrote it in like 30 minutes so yeah, luv y'all and hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

-Glitchscreen

secrets untold (Marble hornets Reader insert(F Pronouns:otherwise Gender Fluid)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें