Akahina💧p.2

'Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down like the Titanic
Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down, go-going down

*Hinata POV*

     Why did he have to cheat? Was I not good enough? Is what I keep asking in my head over and over again. It's horrible, I keep having this reoccurring dream about akaashi-san ocean eyes and then we're on the Titanic and I see him as Rose and Bokuto as jack. Then I see that we hit an iceberg and then we sink. It suck honestly I just want it to end. Why did I have to fall in love with him and his Atlantic ocean like eyes because everyday it feels like I'm drowning. It was only a week ago when he cheated and I know I can't get rid of 4 years of me loving him but I need to I want to.

*Yeah, I'm still going down, I'll be falling for a long time
Eyes so innocent, I didn't know you had a bad side'

*Hinata POV*

     It's been 5 months and I still can't seem to get over you. I hate it and I hate him but I still love him. Everyday time just goes by and I can't seem to get him out of my head. It's so pathetic on how I loved him with all my heart and he can just throw it away by cheating on me with another guy. I remember on how you (akaashi-san) said you would be with me for forever.

*Flashback 3 years ago*

    "Hey Baby I have a surprise for you" Akaashi said with a sweet tone. Hinata looked at him with curiosity and excitement. "What is it?!" Hinata asked. Akaashi then put a blindfold on him and led him to the car. " Keji, how long will I have this blindfold on and where are you taking me?" Hinata asked. Akaashi then said with a smile " It's a surprise." 20 minutes later they arrived at their destination. Akaashi then took off the blind fold and guided Hinata to the beach. It was setup with a beautiful bonfire with blankets and pillows with a smore station and on the blanket were Rose petals and roses . Akaashi then took off the blindfold. Hinata started tear up and said " Akaashi I love it!!! Thank you so much!!!" " I love you Hinata and I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life so I would do this for you without a second thought." " I love you too Keji" they sat there relaxing and watching the bonfire and the ocean. Akaashi then spoke again" Hey Shoyo I know we only been dating for a year but can I give you this promise ring so we can make a promise to always love each other." Akaashi then pulled out a diamond ring shaped like the sun. Hinata started to tear up and smile saying"YESS! I love you and promise when later we will get married one day" they then spend the rest of the night eat into smores and staring at each other lovingly.

*Flashback over*

*Hinata POV*

     I forgot about the promise ring. I should probably get it back. It's funny on how I thought we would be together for forever like you promised but ok guess those were just lies. Dang I was so innocent and naive back then.I should go get some coffee that always helps. Isn't there a new cafe nearby.

*Narrator POV*

     Hinata then goes and gets ready to go to the coffee shop what he didn't expect was that he was going to meet an old lover....

'Yeah, it's kinda weird, these emotions all attacking me
I don't want the answer, but how long this been happening?'

*Hinata POV*

     I go into the coffee shop when I bumped into someone . " Oh, sorry for bumping into!" I say apologizing without looking at the person. "Hinata." I recognize that voice and I felt my heart break all over again. "Akaashi-san." I then looked up and gave him a fake smile. "How have you been lately?" He asks. 'Is this guy really trying to talk to me like we're friends even though he cheated on me.' I smiled and said "Good!" Then a guy comes by. 'Oh Bokuto' "HEY HEY HEY HINATA LONG TIME NO SEE" Bokuto said " I faked smiled and said "Hey Bokuto how have you been!" "Good me and Akaashi are together now isn't that great!!!" He then kisses Akaashi and I felt my like I was going to cry any minute. It hurts. I then say" That's awesome and umm how long have ya'll been going out?" I didn't want the answer " 4 months 3 weeks and 2 days" I then felt my heart shatter even more." Well I have to go, but before I do since you're right here Akaashi here you go the ring you gave me a long time ago. I know it's expensive so I didn't throw it away so here you go!!!" I then gave him the ring and he took it while giving me a hurt look but it immediately went back to his monotone face he then said " ok." I then said "Bye." And walked off forgetting to get the coffee. 'why did I have to see you today it hurts, it hurts so much' I thought before crying.

'Deep down, see the sea ground, I'm getting close
I don't wanna sit and whine, we already toast'

     After seeing him I decide to got the bar. I was tired of crying over him. So I decided to go with some friends and we got wasted.

'I love this show, but I won't see the second season
It won't be the same with my favorite person leaving'

     I got home from the bar. I started replaying my memories with Akaashi.

*Flashback*

     It was a rainy day. Akaashi and Hinata decided to have a movie night. They got snacks and played *insert movie* it was really romantic it was like it was only them in the world and nobody was there to stop it.

*Flashback over*

     "Dang why did we break up again?" I said to myself then I remembered what happened.

*Flashback 5 months ago*

I remember going into our shared apartment. When I heard loud music which i thought it was odd because our apartment is usually more quieter. What I didn't know is I would regret going upstairs.

     I heard faint noises through the door. I knew it was moaning and not just yours. I had a mix of emotions. I was sad, mad, disappointed. But at the time I was mad, mad at him and mad at myself for not realizing.  So I did something. I broke down the door. There I saw the person I love and the person he cheated on me with in the same bed naked. They turned and saw me. My eyesight started getting blurry as I saw them and I felt like a I could crack and break like glass at any moment " Why akaashi?" I say but not in my usual cheerful tone. Akaashi then said "Hinata it's not what it looks like I promise." My voice then got gloomier monotone voice I said " So it doesn't look like you and Bokuto fucking in our bed." I looked at him teary eyes and he started crying. I then asked "how long". He then said " 6 months"Bokuto then got up and left. I then said "get out" he then said "huh?" . " I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT AND PACK YOUR SHIT OR I'll PACK FOR YOU!!!" He flinched and was in shock that I started yelling because he never heard me sound so mad. He started getting up and putting on clothes. He went outside and I threw all his clothes out the window he was crying and picking up his stuff. He then got in the car and drove off. At the moment I felt so broken like I was glass that shattered into tiny pieces and it's impossible to fix.

*Flashback over*

'Why did I love him?' I can't do it anymore I can't love him. I need a new start.

'Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down like the Titanic
Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down, go-going down'

     I will miss those ocean eyes but I can't keep going down because of you, Akaashi. Yes I'm going down like the Titanic, but I am not the Titanic because I can always resurface.

T.B.C

A/N: well what ship should I do for Hinata? Comment what ship you want me to do and have a good day or night ☺️💖