💧Hinata Harem 💧 ft. Hinayachi

*No one POV*
Everyone knew Hinata Shouyou in the volleyball community and one thing all the volleyball boys had in common was that they have a major crush on him and most likely were deeply in love with him. Everyone knew it except two people, Hinata himself and Yachi. People just thought he was too dense and oblivious, but that was not the case he just didn't feel the same way because of Yachi Hitoka . As soon as he saw her he fell in love with her, so he wasn't paying attention to the boys flirting with him....

*Hinata POV*
'I wonder what Hitoka doing. I know I can confess but I'm kind of a coward. When it comes to love but I know I can do it I just need to do it today. Maybe at the par- ' "Boke hinata Boke!!!! Why are you spacing out!!!" Kageyama says getting red.' Why is he red? Is he sick?' " What shrimp doing? Probably thinking about how to grow taller so he can be a better volleyball player to bad he can't because he had to stay looking like an elementary kid forever." Tsukishima said."Tsuki that's mean" yams said. I pout and said " Shut it you salty beanpole" and stick out my tongue.

*No one POV*
By that time everyone was in the gym. All the Hinata simps were there because everyone wanted to hang out so when they got there and saw Hinata pouting they just fell in love again and looked in awe. By that time all of them were blushing and their heart beat started going really fast they didn't notice that Yachi was standing there with heart eyes in her eyes. The karasuno first years kept their conversation going until Hinata saw everyone else, but they're not his main focus.

*Hinata POV*
Suddenly I went quiet seeing her. The one person I really love. Everyone looked at me confused until I said " Oh hey guys!!!" Everyone said either "hey hinata/shouyou/chibichan/shrimp" . The one that stood out the most was Yachi and when she said "H-h-hi H-h-hi- hinata" and me being the stupid person I am stutterer and blushed and said "H-hey Hitoka!!!" She blushed and everyone looked at me confused but decided to shrug it off. Today is the day I'm going to confess.

*time skip by sorry Hinata gay simps I been thinking of this plot for awhile and decided to write it*

* No one POV*
Everyone decide to go to the park. When they got there suddenly Hinata said that him and Yachi need to talk in private. Everyone let them go not questioning anything. While walking Hinata and Yachi decided to go to the cherry blossoms. When they made it there Yachi was blushing and asked "H-h-h-hey H-hinata-Kun w-what d-d-do y-y-yo-you n-n-need?" He mumbled incoherent words but was trying to say "Y-y-yachi will y-you go o-out w-with m-me?" Yachi didn't hear him so she ask can he repeat that and when he did he was a blushing mess because he said "YACHI HITOKA M-MAY YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME? YOU MAKE MU HEART GO GWAAH AND BUDUMP BUDUMP AND FWOOSH AND I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" When yachi heard this she was blushing and said "YES YES YES YOU MAKE MY HEART GO FWAAH AND BOOM BOOM AND DOKI DOKI". When they came back they seemed extremely happy like they never saw them like that. They all were wondering what happened but didn't say anything.

* Hinata POV*
' I can't believe she said yes!!!' I feel my heart beat raising and myself blushing.

*Yachi POV*
'He asked me out. He asked me out. He asked me outttt!!!! I'm so happy I feel like my grin can beat the whole universe.'

*Hinata Simps POV*
'Huh?? Why does Hinata and Yachi seem like the best thing happened to them?'

*No one POV*
Hinata was happy all day like the sun was now a dim light compared to him. "Hey Hinata! Why do you look like your face is stuck in a smile" bald- I mean Tanaka said. "Probably because chibi-Chan and me are hanging out." Doorka- I mean oikawa said. "Shut it flattykawa" iwaizumi said. "Iwa-chan mean." The day went on and Hinata had his smile. It was the brightest any of the Hinata's simp seen all atsumu, Kuroo, and pretty much anyone could focus on was on that pretty, sun dimming smile, but little do they know the reason for that smile was soon going to make everyone and I mean everyone depressed.

*Timeskip*

*No one POV*

It was now the end of the day and everyone was tired, but Hinata and yachi were still smiling like they received presents on Christmas. That when they decided to spill the news so they called everyone to come around them. " Hey everyone Yachi and me have to say something it's really good news!!!!!!" Yachi blushed while holding Hinata hand. This didn't go unnoticed by all the simps. Yachi and Hinata started fidgeting and then what they yelled next broke every volleyball player heart. "Yachi and I are dating" "Hinata and I are dating" Hinata and yachi say at the same time. They all wanted to cry but held it in. Suga-San said "how long?". Yachi said " this morning when Hinata took me the cherry blossoms" everybody congratulated them and said they had to leave. But little did Hinata and Yachi know was that all the boys were heartbroken and felt like there heart was shattered and ripped and stepped on so they all went to emo mode as soon as they left and cried while play heather and replacing the name with yachi.

The end.

-I know this wasn't that good of angst and but the plot has been on my mind for a while so I decided to write it and this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. I kind of got lazy so yeah. It took little over an hour to write but I'll do better☺️💕 and also ' - thinking " - talking so yeah. Also this was on my drafts and I decided to post it.-

Published: 11/24/20