Tsukihina 💧 kurohina 💕

Tsukishima POV

Why the fuck do I have to say sorry to that rooster head. It's not my fault he kept harassing my shrimp. He kept calling him cute and being way to fucking touchy. All I did was call him out. He is a fucking pervert anyway.

"Tsuki can you please apologize you yelled child molester in the mall and called kuroo a perverted rooster head who should stay away from me. You almost got him arrested for being a child molester. And beside I don't look like a kid, I'm older than you." Hinata told me. " You do look like a child tho and beside he was being a pervert." I told him. "Please just apologize." "Fine."

I walk into the room were kuroo was at. " Hey I'm sorry about earlier." I apologised. 'why the fuck do I have to do this.' " It's ok Tsukishima please just don't do it again I could of gotten into big trouble." Kuroo said. 'Oh my fucking god why the the hell is he playing the fucking victim when we all know he was flirting with the shrimp this is complete bullshit.' "Hey Chibi~chan I have to leave now my mom just texted, nice running into to you." Kuroo then blew a kiss towards the shrimp. ""Bye Kuroo-San! Have a good one!" Shrimp waved off.

As time moved on Kuroo kept visiting Hinata  and me, however it soon drifted off to Hinita and Kuroo. I felt alone everytime Kuroo showed up. Not to  say that Hinata doesn't acknowledge our relationship, he still treats me with all the love I need and more. At this point however I felt as if our relationship was drifting, and I didn't want to tell Hinata about it because I didn't want to ruin our relationship over my overthinking and insecurities, so I decided to tell my bestfriend about it. "Hey Tadashi, wanna go drinking? Kuroo is over at our house and he is a pain in the ass." "Sure~ I'm bored anyway."

I soon made it to the bar where Tadashi and I will hang out. As soon as I got out of the car I saw Tadashi. He was wearing a revealing outfit, though that is not surprising since he usually dresses up that way. 'God I still can't believe how different he was in high school.' Honestly even  though I'm somewhat to it I'm still surprised that he wears those outfits it is still shocking on how he has changed. " Heyyyyy Tsuki!!!" "Hey Tadashi." "Let's go in!!!" He exclaimed excited since it's been a minute since we've seen each other. As soon as we go in people were staring at us mostly Tadashi, which is no surprise since he is a pretty person. Though I'm already used to the stares because I'm always with Shoyo and he gets way more stares than this. We made it to the bar and The bartender asked for our ages. He checked and asked us what we want. I got a hurricane since I'm not a big fan of alcohol, while Yams .got a martini. As soon as I started drinking I started talking about my problems with my relationship with shoyo. After I started rambling tho I kept drinking more and more until I didn't even remember who I was with...

It was the next day and I woke up in my bed hearing someone scream. 'Huh? Who is screaming and why?' I soon fully woke up to realize Shoyo was screaming while I was in bed with Tadashi. " Why Tsukishima?! I loved you I even bought this shit for our anniversary and you fucked it up!" Shoyo was mad and crying a the scene. 'I fucked up'  I started tearing up as I came to even more of a understanding of what happened. " Im sorry Shoyo I don't even remember what happened last night please it was an accident.. All I remember was talking to yams about my problems and had too much to drink." I cried trying to explain to him. Though it was too late.. Shoyo rushed out the house leaving me...

It's been two years since Shoyo left me.. I miss him.. I then went to my door as I heard a door bell ring.. As I opened it is I saw a letter with a white wax seal. ' Huh? Who's getting married?' As I opened the envelope I started tearing up. - we invite you to Kuroo testuro and Hinata Shoyo wedding. September 26, 20**, 10:30-1:00 at ********. - ' Ha I guess I was right to be paranoid.