Notice

Should i start writing stories again????? I know it's been a while since I posted, but I kinda want to post again so I can focus on widening my vocabulary with these stories. However, I know I haven't posted in a few months and I'm am completely at fault for that. I just didn't have motivation, and though a few months back I made an empty promise saying that I was going to start posting my stories and didn't fulfill to it. Which I want to say sorry. I loved writing these one shots and hearing feedback from the readers. I started homeschooling so I have more free time. So, I am thinking of starting again though it will be random posting dates seeing as I have a job, and still have things going on in my personal life. Also, another reason I stopped writing was because I was using my phone to write stories and it was tiring. Though now I saved up money for an ipad for school; I am also going to use it to write stories for readers. The only reason I am asking is because I am not surprised if people are annoyed at the fact that I didn't start writing few months back, and didn't like me as a writer for those empty promises I gave you all. I hope that all of the readers will forgive me and start reading my stories again. Also, for saying that I haven't posted in a while please disregard that last story I just got my iPad and wanted to test it out it wasn't a particularly good story, so my apologies about that.