Hinata💧

Narrator POV
*flashback to 4 weeks ago
Hinata was in his room laying down on his phone when an unknown number called him "Hello?" Hinata said. " Hello? Is this Hinata Shouyou?" Someone said on the other line. "Yes and who are you?" Hinata asked. The person then said " yes well sir I have come to inform you that your father, mother, and sister have sadly passed away due to a car accident I am sorry for your loss." Hinata then dropped his phone and started crying until he passed out.
*the next day*
Hinata POV
I went to school in the morning and faked smiled through morning practice. The funeral was in two weeks. I felt numb but kept smiling anyways.
*Timeskip to funeral*
Today was the funeral and it hit hard I just then actually realized I lost the people I love the most.
Narrator POV
Hinata then became fully numb and didn't smile anymore. And the worst part no one seem to notice. So for the past week Hinata was just emotionless
*flashback over*

Hinata POV
I'm now sitting in my room In the dark with a lamp on. I then decided I can't live anymore. So I decide to write a letter then get the razor and end my life.

Narrator POV
Hinata wrote the letter and then got the razor slicing his arms 10 time each on each arm.

*timeskip to the next day*

    All the volleyball teams were going to Hinata house to surprise him but the  saw something that didn't know was even possible for the sunshine child to do. They called 911 and they said he was dead for 24 hours.

*Timeskip to the next day*

     Everyone decided to go to Hinata house and they found a letter on his desk and decided to read it....

       " Dear friends,
I am sorry for taking my life. It just that my family died and no one was there. And after the funeral I didn't smile and no one notice. And then the other night I was just sleeping and the lights were off, the lights were off and it was really depressing. It's like it's literally what depression is. It's like I can't do this anymore. Like nobody gave a shit about me. I was spending like my time at home with the lights off with my phone right next to me and no one called me and no one messaged me. It's just no one gave a shit about me. Like sometimes you gotta fall to get back up. For anyone who doesn't know what's going on... there is pretty much nothing going on it's just my brain that's going on and it's driving me insane.  And I'm so fucking mad that people are mean and that people don't give a fuck. People aren't mean to me but I hate how people are being mean to other people. And I just wanna save everyone. All the universes positivity is coming into me and I'm just handing it out to everyone else. And I'm not keeping any for myself when I really should. If I could save other people I would rather save them then myself. How can I save other people when I'm not even alive? And I wish that this brain can stop wanting to hurt myself. I'm trying to be a good person. I kill people with kindness. I just want the best for everyone. I want everyone to be happy. And it sucks because sometimes I put people in front of me, I put people before me. Best relationship I can have is with myself. I'm still working on that. I'm trying so fucking hard. I know this is so depressing and I don't want to depressed people. I can't sleep properly because who can sleep when your brain is constantly ticking. I wanna help myself and I wanna live my own life, but I just constantly wanna help other people. I'm just putting all my effort into other people and I just needed to put some effort into myself. I hope everyone is having a good day. Somewhat better than mine. Either way I'm gonna be ok.  Because we're all fucking fighters and you are too. And please don't ever feel the way that I do. Please don't ever beat yourself up and never hate yourself. Keep yourself together. Keep yourself alive. And do whatever the fuck you can to stay alive. And I know I said I was a fighter but this fighter lost his battle. And I know I am being a hypocrite. Just please don't do what I did. I love you and have great lives!
~Hinata Shouyou"

Narrator POV
After everyone read that all of them went home and cried. Everyone thought the same thing 'I'm sorry Hinata and I will never forget you. Just know I love you too and I will use your word for myself'.

The end.
~ this is the first every hardcore angst. I hope you like it. Most of the letter is an audio. And I thought that it would relate to Hinata if he was depressed. ~