Hinata Harem 💧

*Hinata POV*

    Why have they been distant from me.... Everytime I want to hang out they're always busy or just flat out ignore me. I need some time to think to myself... I was doing ok... For the first time ever I was doing ok and then they just ignore me. I hated life before I met them and sometimes I still do. Happiness was something I hated the most and at first I thought I was finally going to get rid of that hatred of happiness, but I guess it won't change. I should probably go to the spot where me and my boyfriends use to hang out.

* Narrator Pov*

    Hinata then proceeded to put some clothes on and shoes heading out the door of his house. ( He lives alone because his family died in a car wreck after getting a present for Hinata for his birthday. Which was a necklace with a sun on it. His boyfriends don't know.) He soon makes it to the place....

*Hinata POV*

    I soon makes it to the place, but was shocked to see my boyfriends hanging out together with a girl eating meatbuns... What he heard next brought him back to his old ways... " Hey when are we breaking up with Hinata?" Yams asked annoyed about still being in a relationship with me. " Yeah shrimp is honestly fucking annoying! He acts like a fucking child who lives in a world full of rainbows and unicorns." Tsuki scoffed I start tearing up but then it started. I was silently laughing like a maniac. " Boke is so fucking annoying like stop asking for me to toss to you, you fucking tangerine." Kageyama said. " Why did we love him?" Noya and Tanaka asked. "Honestly I don't know." Suga, Daichi, and Asahi said.  " He's honestly a fucking germ." Sakusa said disgusted to even be by me. " Honestly Sakusa right and I'm not even a germaphobe." Atsumu said. " Same" Osamu agreed with his brother. Suna lazily said a "mhmm" . While Kita just sighed and rolled his eyes saying " he's too annoying." Kenma, kuroo, Oikawa, Akaashi, Iwaizumi, and Kunimi said " True." Then Bokuto said" at least we have Emiko!!" " He is just a nuisance getting in our way!" Emiko said annoyed. The harem then nodded and started being affectionate toward the girl they call Emiko. I soon left because any hope of happiness was shredded. I knew it was useless anyway.

*Hinata harem*

Sunshine: hey.

Suga:What?

Everyone:^

Sunshine: I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!

Kags: Huh?

Atsumu: What does that mean?

Akaashi: That doesn't make sense.

Tsukki: If you're talking nonsense can you shutup. I'm tired of your bs.

Sunshine: I can't count the lives that I have ruined when I was young, I'd smile as I bury another life before heading home.

Suga: What do you mean?

Sakusa: Ewa wtf are you talking about

Suna: Probably some nonsense.

Kita: ^^

Everyone: ^^

Sunshine: Looking back now, I should've been the first one to die.

Everyone: Wait what.

Sunshine: So cheerful despite the gloomy atmosphere.

Oikawa: what do you mean chibi- Chan we are always happy with you so how could there be a gloomy atmosphere? ☺️

Sunshine: I lost my will to live...

Kenma: Shoyo what's wrong?

Sunshine: Life is needlessly long! Nothing but meaningless wrinkles and creases!