Kenhina💕

Narrator POV
Hinata was at home when suddenly he got a message from kenma.

*Hinata & Kenma dms*
Kenken👾💜- hey sho ❤️
sunshine☀️💛- hey ken❤️
Kenken👾💜- Do you want to go to a video game cafe with me in Tokyo?
Sunshine☀️💛- YESSS!!!😊 what time?!🥺
Kenken👾💜- 12:30?
Sunshine☀️💛- Ok!!😋
Sunshine☀️💛- Bye Kenken!!!💕
Kenken👾💜- Bye Sho 💕

*out of dms*

As soon as they both got done texting both were having gay panic attacks. (If you don't know the answer to why it's because they both have like really bad crushes it's almost to the yandere shit but luckily not that bad cuz that for another story☺️🥰) they both got ready for their dates.

*Timeskip to them meeting up*

[what they are both wearing]:

Hinata then saw kenma a shouted " KENNNMMMAAAA!!!" Kenma then turned around seeing a short orange fluff ball of sunshine running to him with full speed

Hinata then saw kenma a shouted " KENNNMMMAAAA!!!" Kenma then turned around seeing a short orange fluff ball of sunshine running to him with full speed. By the time he could react they Hinat was on top of him. Kenma then said "hey sho." With a faint blush and a small smile. Hinata then realized what he did then he sat up on Kenma crotch apologizing. Kenma said it was fine but then realized what position they're in then blushed a bright red. Hinata noticed to and jumped up and blushed somehow redder then Kenma. He then apologized and they kept walking in awkward silence. As soon as they got to the cafe they were greeted at the the front door they soon sat at a table and started playing games. The waitress then came and asked for their order. Then while taking the order the waitress winked at Kenma. Hinata noticed this and then said "Kenma!!! You're the best thank you for asking me out!!!" Intentionally leaving out the part where it was just a hang out and then he kissed kenma cheek. Kenma then blushed and said "No problem sho." He then smiled. Hinata then smirked and looked at the waitress as she was sending glares at Hinata. The waitress then came back and gave them their orders not without giving kenma their phone number and winked. Hinata then sent glares to the waitress. This was unknown to kenma.

*Timeskip*

They both left the cafe and then Hinata asked Kenma if they could go to the cherry blossoms.
As soon as they got there Hinata then dragged kenma to the a big beautiful cherry blossom tree. "Kenma! I need to tell you something and a part of it is me getting jealous but if I don't tell you then you might go with someone else and I can't let that happen!" Hinata said really fast and kenma understood all of it because he has to deal with Hinata talking fast anyway. Hinata then said "KENMA!!!MAY YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME AND BE MY BOYFRIEND?!?!" Kenma was surprised to say the least he thought Shouyou liked the setter at Karasuno but he guessed he was wrong. He didn't say anything which got Hinata worried and then Hinata was about to run away when suddenly kenma grabbed him and kissed him.
He froze for a bit but then kissed back. Kenma then said " I like you too." Kenma smiled. Hinata then smiled and kissed with love and passion. Hinata then said "Does this make us Boyfriends?!🥺". Kenma then said "Yes." They then spent the night at kenma's house and forgot all about the waitress.

THE END.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I have it was a holiday and I didn't feel like posting. And yesterday I was sick from having to change environments because I moved recently so I had a dry throat and stuff like that so sorry. Also thank you for reading my book it mean a lot knowing people actually kinda like it. Thank you so much🥺😭❤️