Kiyohina💕

Narrator POV
Hinata and Kiyoko have like each other for a while now. But they could never confessed to each other because Hinata was to flustered and Kiyoko didn't know how to tell him. And tomorrow was the perfect day to confess. Why?  Because it was Valentine's Day. But what exactly happens.

Kiyoko POV
"Ugh tomorrow valentines I know they simps (Tanaka and Nishinoya) are going to bug me all day", I say as I am talking to myself in my room ." The worst part is everyone is probably going to confess to Hinata I mean come on why can't I come up with the words to ask him out". 'You know what I am going to make chocolate and confess to him tomorrow.'

Hinata POV
'Maybe I can confess to Kiyoko tomorrow!!!She probably wouldn't even want to go out with me though... she is so pretty and I'm bleh... Oh well I just have to go through the pain of rejection!!!'

*Timeskip*

Narrator POV
Today is Valentine's Day and to be honest both Kiyoko and Hinata hated it. By morning practice both Kiyoko and Hinata got chocolate. Hinata was jealous of the simps and the people giving Kiyoko chocolate. While Kiyoko was getting jealous of people giving Hinata chocolate too. Of course Hinata being oblivious to the fact that they aren't gratitude chocolates made Kiyoko feel a little better. By the end of the day both people had over 10 piles of chocolate stacked up.

Kiyoko POV
It was afternoon practice and I saw Hinata. I saw another person give him chocolate and hated it. Another bad thing is the simps are all over me and it is getting tiring to be honest. But then something happened I saw Hinata blush at Kageyama. And I felt jealous so I grabbed him and took him to the cherry blossoms.

Hinata POV
Kiyoko grabbed me and took me to the cherry blossoms I blushed but was at the same time confused so I tilted me head and made a confused face. She blushed and said "Hinata I need to tell you something."

Narrator POV
Kiyoko then blurted out "Hinata I like you and I needed to tell you this because I was getting jealous of everyone giving chocolates to you. May you please go out with me?" Hinata then blushed and jumped up and said "YES!!! But why were you jealous those were just gratitude chocolate?" Kiyoko mentally facepalmed and said "they aren't.

*back to the present in the Karasuno gc*

Goddess( Kiyoko): so that's how me and Hinata got together.
Tangerine: YUP!!!
Baldy: MY PRECIOUS KOHAI TELL ME YOUR WAYS HOW DID YOU GET THE GODDESS😭💔.
Rolling thunder: heart❤️ been broke💔🤕 so many times⏰ i don't know❌🤷‍♀️ what to believe 🍃🙏 yeah👍 mama🤰say it's my👧😣fault🥺😢 my fault😭😞 i wear my heart💝 on my sleeve👕
Baldy: heart❤️ been broke💔🤕 so many times⏰ i don't know❌🤷‍♀️ what to believe 🍃🙏 yeah👍 mama🤰say it's my👧😣fault🥺😢 my fault😭😞 i wear my heart💝 on my sleeve👕
Everyone else: *SHOOKETH*