Tsukiyama💧 ft.hinata

'I still remember third of December
Me in your sweater, you said it looked better
On me, than it did you, only if you knew
How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes'

*Yamaguchi POV*

     It was December 3, 2020 and it was cold. It was the morning and I was tired, but I had to get ready for school. At least on the bright side I get to see my best friend and crush Tsuki. I then got ready and left forgetting to put on a sweater. I was really cold until I met Tsuki. " Hey Tsuki!" I said with excitement but then shivered. He noticed and said "Hey Yams, why didn't wear a sweater?" I shivered and said " I forgot. Sorry Tsuki" he then said "Tsk. Take mine since I have one underneath it" I put it on. " Thanks Tsuki!!" "No problem yams it looks better on you than me anyways." I then blushed furiously from the compliment and smiled since my crush said that I looked good in his sweater. By this time we were infront of the gym. We were talking until I saw his eyes wonder and see him blushing. 'Eh, why is he blushing?'

'As he walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
He's got you mesmerized
While I die'

I then looked at where he is looking to see Hinata and the Kageyama walking. I directed to exactly who he was looking at to see him looking at Hinata. ' No I must be mistaken. He can't like Hinata' The duo (Hinata and Kageyama) kept bickering not noticing us until Tsuki interrupted, " Look Yams, king and his servent are bickering again." He had a smirk on his face. " Hey don't call me king you salt!" He sayed in an annoyed tone. " Shut is stingyshima!" Hinata yelled. Tsuki then had a light tint of pink spread across his cheeks and ears but still had a snarky expression. We then proceeded to go to the gym. Hinata and Kageyama soon got ready heading in the gym talking about volleyball. I looked at Tsukki to find him having a hint of jealousy on his face. My heart shattered a little bit when I saw it I knew that his blushes and jealousy wasn't for me it was for Hinata but I still wouldn't have myself believe it I just love Tsuki to much.

'Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were "Hinata" '

It's Saturday a day of peace for me. Why? Because I don't have to see Tsukki giving Hinata secret side glances or watch him blush when Hinata pouts about one of his snarky remarks and I get to spend the day with home by myself. " Hey Tsukki do you have a crush?" I asked curiosity filled in my voice. He then blushes but before he could respond. Two ping sounds were heard throughout the bedroom. We then saw where the noise came from and checked our phones seeing tons of notifications from the volleyball GC.

*Karasunhoes*

Baldy: Hey party at my house want to come?!?! 🥳

Rollingthunda: Yesss Bro!!!

Sugamama: there better be no alcohol involved! And sure me and Deadchi are together so we'll see you!!

Dadchi: I-

Sugamama: Oh sorry I meant Daichi.😓

Baldy: watcha doing together 😏😏

Noya: WHAT are you doing 🤭😏

Saltyshima: I'm not going.

Yams: Come on Tsukki I bet it will be fun!!