Sakuhina 🍋

[Narrator POV]

Hinata was on his way to his boyfriend Sakusa house because they haven't seen each other in a few weeks because they live pretty far from each other. And with not seeing each other in weeks both boys were horny~. So Hinata did something no one would think of him doing. What did he do? He put on a really revealing maid outfit with a big hoody over it, a vibrator in his hole, and a whip in his bag with a pair of black stiletto heels that has been sprayed with alcohol. While with sakusa he was fucking kinky. He had two dildos one of them vibrates, handcuffs, and nipple clamps, all hidden in a box for when Hinata came.

-Timeskip-

Hinata POV
'UWAAH I hope Omi-kun likes this'. 'Ok I am at his house all I need to do is knock. It can't be that hard'. As soon as I was about to knock Sakusa told me to come in. Of course when I came in I took of my shoes and sprayed it with Lysol. After that I said "hey!!! Omi-kun I missed you!!!" and he kisses me and said "Hey sho I missed you too"I kissed him back. The kiss became heated but we stopped and decided to watch a movie. "So what movie do you want to watch?" Omi asked. "Oh I heard about this movie called 365 days. Noya-senpai told me about it. Can we watch it!?" I said. He then said "Ok." It was about 30 minutes in the movie when I started to get a slight boner. So I decided to get on Omi lap and put my butt right on his dick. And decided to tease home so every so often I would "accidentally" grind on him.

Sakusa POV
My clean tangerine sat on my lap. I put my arm around him and started to relax that was until he grind on me making me grunt. He kept doing it every so often so I asked, "are you teasing me?" He replied with doll eyes and said "what do you mean Omi?" . We kept watching the movie until he did it again but this time smirks so I decided to give him a punishment.😏😏😏

[Narrator POV]
Sakusa flipped Hinata over receiving a small moan. He picked him up and then kissed his neck trying to find his sweet spot while walking to his room. When they made it to the room Hinata was covered with hickeys and was then thrown onto the bed. Sakusa then pulled out the box with all the toys. Then he walked over to Hinata and was about to kiss him again until  he was abruptly stopped. Hinata then said "I'll be back in a minute and grabbed the bad with the whip and black stilettos.

Hinata POV
I make it to the bathroom and locked the doors and then I got the black stilettos and put them on and then got the whip out. Omi then yelled "what taking you so long?!" And then I replied "Be out in a minute!". As soon as I got out I saw  him with a major boner and a nose bleed. I then smirked and walked up to him he then pulls me down and says " you little slut I bet you've been waiting for daddy for so long huh. Well I guess I'll make you my maid" as soon as he said that I could already feel myself wanting to come I mean come on him saying that stuff while a vibrator on can make me come already!
He then puts me on my lap and takes the whip from me and then says "you need a punishment" he then took up my skirt and was surprised to see a vibrator. He then smirks and put his finger on the vibrator and pushes it even deeper. " KyAaa~"

Sakusa POV
After hearing that moan something g clicked inside me I got the whip and whipped home 10 times. By then he was a panting and moaning mess. After I put the 2 dildo with the vibrator in his hole and then turned the vibrator on. Then I put the nipple clamps on him. He then looked like he was about to cum and he did. When he did I said "Did daddy say you could cum" "No Omi" "huh that not my name" I said. That's when I put the cock ring on. I then slam my dick in him and he looked overstimulated. He then said " I MEANT DADDY~ KyAaAA~" I pounded Into him for 20 minutes and then I came. After another 20 minutes I came again and then decided to slide the cock ring off. After that he came a lot and had an orgasm. He then fell asleep so I put him In the bath and washed him for 1 hour and washed myself for 2. Then we laid in bed and cuddled.

The end.
- the end I'm sorry at the end I got bored and also this is my first time writing smut so yeah hope it's ok and if not then can you give me some pointers and thanks for reading. 🖤