26.1: Our First Valentine's

Start from the beginning

"See that's why ya my number one fan ma" he looked over at her and grinned. It amazed him how much she actually listened to his music. Then again she was a fan way before they had even gotten together or met and since they had gotten together she had still been listening, downloading, and purchasing his music. Shit when he first met her she was rapping his music. There were plenty of times where he had walked in on her listening and rapping along to his music. The fan in her never died. Not only was she a true fan but she was his number one cheerleader.

"Of course" she said as he parked the car. They were in his McLaren of course. He was going to drive it every chance he got. Dave killed the ignition, hopped out of the car, closed the door behind him, and made his way over to the passenger side to help April out of the car like the gentleman he was.

"Thank you Papi" she said as she eyed him up and down and bit down on her bottom lip. Dave knew she had wanted a piece of him since this morning but she was trying her best to keep it PG for the sake of their date night just like he was.

"Don't worry ma I'm a handle that shit later" he bent down and whispered in her ear.

"Oh I know you will" she shot back and winked as he closed the door behind her and locked it.

Dave cupped her hand in his intertwining their fingers as they made their way to the entrance of Nobu Los Angeles. He opened the door for her, took a quick glance at her ass, ushered her in, and wrapped his arm around her waist. Nobu was packed tonight then again it was Valentine's Day so Dave knew it would be crowded.

"Good evening welcome to Nobu Los Angeles do you have a reservation" the hostess asked with a smile on her face.

Dave nodded. "Yes for Brewster"

"Ok yes I have a David Brewster for two. Give me a few minutes and I'll have someone right with you" she said as she looked down at the computer then back at Dave confirming their reservation.

"Bet" he said and he and April moved to the side stepping out of the way.

A few minutes later they were ushered to their table. The waiter introduced himself, gave them a few minutes to order, and a few minutes after they were ordering their meals along with their drinks.

"Don't be stealing from my plate" April said looking over the table at Dave.

"Keep that same energy ma" he said knowing damn well he'd see her fork trying to come for his plate like it always did.

"But Papi you love me" she said and playfully pouted.

"Ya right I do but ya not tryna share with me but you expect me to share with you" he said and reached over the table cupping her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. "Didn't you tell my babies that sharing is caring" he asked looking over at her with his brow raised. He was going to share with her regardless just like she was going to share with him. It's what they did.

"Tss of course but that doesn't apply to me at the moment. My food is my food and ya food is our food" she said trying to keep herself from laughing.

Dave laughed. "You thought. I'll share with you only if you share with me"

"Tss ok" she said just as the waiter came over with their food. "Thank you" April said to the waiter.

"You're welcome. If you guys need anything just let me know" the waiter said with a friendly smile on his face.

"Bet" Dave nodded and the waiter went on his way. He was happy as hell that the waiter was doing his job and keeping it professional and not busy gawking over April. Not to mention he was happy that they didn't have a female waitress as well because he knew April would be on her heels tonight if she tried something foolish. He knew April was officially off people and she wasn't going to hold back. Let alone he didn't feel like putting a nigga in check tonight or having April switching characters. He just wanted a cool peaceful night out with his woman.