24: Always Plotting

Chapter 24: Always PlottingDave

Dave

"Whatchu over there cheesing bout" Dave asked as he looked over at April cheesing looking at her phone. They were cuddled up in their new bed lounging around while Charlie was cuddled up on his chest fuckin up her teething ring while Kairi was at school. Of course he already knew why she was cheesing but he wouldn't be him if he didn't fuck with her.

"Don't do me you already know" she said as her fingers moved a mile a minute across her phone.

"That cheesy ass smile better be for me" he said as he playfully mugged her. He had been enjoying these past few days with just her and the girls. It had just been them, laughs, good vibes, and he got to love on them. He had missed waking up and going to bed beside his woman, Kairi busting into their bedroom like she owned the place, and Charlie and his solo talks. Charlie was the gatekeeper to all of his little secrets since she couldn't talk.

April looked at him and shook her head. "Nope this cheesy ass smile ain't for you"

"Pop's baby you see how ya momma does me" he looked down at Charlie who paid him no mind. She had more pressing issues these days.

"Whatever my littlest baby is gonna be cheesing later on too just watch"

"Yea for me duh" he said picking with her. He knew exactly what today was. She had been like this since last night.

"Boy bye when my lil baby sees her big sister she's gonna be super cheesy" April said smiling. She was finally getting Royalty for the weekend and she couldn't wait. She hadn't even told Kairi that she was coming over and Royalty didn't know April was coming for her so it would be a surprise for the both of them.

"Why do I got the feeling that I'm bout to be kicked out of my own home this weekend" he said still looking at her.

"Now you know my baby is gonna want to see her unkie and then after that ya out" April said laughing as she sat up in the bed looking over at him and Charlie in awe.

"Ha...ha...ha very funny" he faked laughed. "I'm in the house tonight forget ya'll girl's time" He said even though he already had plans for the night.

"With all this space I don't expect you to leave the house. You got options. You can go to ya man cave and chill, go to ya studio and make me some new music, or finish putting the beds back together in the guestrooms. I would say you could finish putting ya stuff in the closet but you want to be like me so I'll hook that up for you since you asked me to make yours look like mines. Just remember I'm not touching any of ya kicks that's all you. Orrrr you can hit the gym and get some leg exercises in" she said laughing and moving to the end of their king size bed out of his reach.

"Ha...ha...ha Pop's baby ya momma got jokes today" he said looking down at Charlie then mugged April. "Y'all gonna leave my fuckin legs alone" he said. People stayed coming for his legs. He didn't give a fuck though he'd just tell them to suck a dick and keep it moving but he knew he couldn't tell his woman that shit. Well he couldn't tell her in the manner he would normally tell people on the internet. Let alone he knew it was all jokes coming from her but he was going to fuck with her regardless.