6: Intuition

Chapter 6: IntuitionApril

April

noun: intuition
The ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

It was a week later the Friday before Thanksgiving to be exact and April and Dave still hadn't seen each other but she did make sure that Kairi and his mother had seen him once again. Although she couldn't make it she did send him a special little video to help him with his sexual woes until they could physically be together again. She was hoping she could've made it but her parents already had plans for the weekend and Chris had to cancel his weekend trip at the last minute so it was a no go for her. But she knew something had to give because she didn't want Dave to think that she was putting him off or wasn't trying hard enough to see him even though she knew that he knew what was actually going on. She didn't want it to seem as if he was going a mile and she was only meeting him half way when that wasn't the case at all. It was just the fact that she was at home being a mother and honestly they both knew that she couldn't follow him around the world. For one Kairi was still in school and two it wasn't safe for Charlie to be traveling just yet. They were both pretty much wishful thinking and if anybody could've made it to the other it would've been Dave.

Other than not seeing each other April and Dave were still in a good place and that's all that mattered. As far as Dave and his supposed super seed and April's late period the myth was a bust at the moment because April's period did in fact show up the very next damn day to specific so she was able to breathe a sigh of relief. She boiled it down to being stressed. Then she had to think about it maybe he never had super seeds since Millie had plotted on him to get her pregnant to begin with so she most likely wasn't even taking any type of birth control. But instead of mentioning that part to Dave and making him relive some bullshit she just kept it to herself. Yes she obviously wanted a child or two with Dave but at the moment she had enough on her hands with the ones they already had. Give her about a year and she'd be ready for the next. He could plant his seed on their wedding night.

At the moment April was in the house sitting in the living room with Alaina and Ebony having a girl's night and drinks while the girls were sleep for the night. April needed this night and some adult company. She had been awfully quiet though and in her head for the past few days and she couldn't get out of it. Something was wrong and she just couldn't put her finger on it or shake the feeling off. She could feel it in her bones and her stomach wouldn't settle at all. She felt uneasy and she didn't like the feeling at all. Most of the time when she felt like this which wasn't often it was never for a good reason so she really had her eyes and ears open to any and everything because she couldn't risk getting caught slipping. It wasn't that she was out here doing any sideways shit or thinking Dave was out on the road doing some sideways shit. It was an entirely different feeling and she couldn't figure out what it was all she knew was that it was bad.

"Sis I know you hear me talking to you" Ebony said as she looked at April who was starring off into space looking lost.

"Her ass has been out of it for a lil while now. I just chalked it up to mommy duties and she finally had time to woosah" Alaina said as she looked up at April since she had her head in her lap and her feet perched in Ebony's just taking advantage of being the baby.