14.1: Pop Up Guess Who

Chapter: 14

Chapter: 14.1 Pop Up Guess Who cont...
Omniscient

"Aight strip club it is tonight. I just hope it isn't one of those whack ones" April said as she put the address in her GPS hoping it wasn't one of those hole in the wall ratchet type of spots. You know one of those places where it reeks of dirty old men trying to get women to do something strange for some change or where chicks didn't look the part and didn't want to be at work but had to be there because they needed the money and it showed in weak performances.

"Facts because I ain't wasting shit on whack ass performances and dingy looking ass chicks that look like they just rolled out of bed looking extra fuckin sloppy. Shit show me a good time" Ebony said as a matter of fact.

April laughed. They both had been to their share of strip clubs and they didn't have a problem with going with Or without their men. It was a vibe and it was fun. They enjoyed and preferred women strip clubs over men on any given day. It was just something about seeing women doing their thing doing little tricks and shit. Then again April had been attracted to the same sex so she didn't mind at all so she always enjoyed the view and what was going on. They were amazed at how they worked the pole and did tricks that they wouldn't dare attempt even though April could low key do a little something, something. They made that shit look easy but April knew from experience that pole dancing was far from easy so she praised the women that could get on the pole and actually perform. With male strippers they normally just gyrated, humped the floor, and swung their dicks in your faces. It was nothing magical about it but hey to each its own.

"Agreed...so how we bout to do this" April asked as they sat in the hotel parking lot in the car she rented for the night. Their asses had been plotting and scheming all week long just waiting for this moment to go down. When Ebony first came to April spilling tea she was already on go so to be here tonight and already witness the shadiness she was ready to get shit popping.

"I say we wait bout a good forty-five minutes then make our way there. I want to see how those niggas really are" Ebony replied. "I figure we give them some time to get comfortable before we step in there and see what's what"

"Sounds good to me I say we pull up to the back so we aren't making a scene. I want to know whose gonna be out there doing their own thing and whose gonna be riding Papi's pockets. I just know someone's gonna be out there pocket watching" April said wondering who was going to run up the check and not contribute to it let alone even offer to contribute to it.

"Exactly I hope brother is ready to clean up house because I didn't like half the looks he or bae and the boys were receiving tonight"

"Bitchhhhh" April dragged happy as hell that she wasn't the only one who saw the fuckery going down. "Ok so it wasn't just me because I saw a few of them in there looking just like Hazel in the eyes. They got that green eye and ain't no telling what they're up to or capable of but they're not bout to be coming for Papi or my damn brothers. I'll blow up the spot before that shit goes down" April said as a matter of fact. Anybody who moved wrong had to go and that's just what it was. She didn't like any of the shit she had saw and felt on and off stage tonight and the night wasn't even over yet.