29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation

29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation cont...
April

April woke up from stirring in her sleep a few hours later and woke Dave up in the process. It was 6:30am on the dot once again meaning it was time to go feed and change Charlie. Dave sleepily looked over at her and lightly chuckled knowing what time it was himself. Even with her being miles away she was still going through the motions but he was used to it. It was their early morning routine.

"Relax ma go back to sleep. We're on vacation" he said reminding her that they weren't home and pulled her closer to him and started rubbing on her butt to help her go back to sleep.

"Can't help it my body knows what time it is" she said sleepily then buried herself deeper into Dave as usual. If she could sleep in his body she probably would. It didn't take much for her to go back to sleep let alone Dave. He was right behind her. A butt rub always did the trick.

*******

Dave yawned and stretched as he woke up to an empty bed. Hours had passed since they had arrived in Nassau and he felt like he had got enough sleep to officially start his day. Realizing that he had woken up alone it didn't bother him much like it would when he was at home. Normally he'd be on point with April trying to get out of bed. He'd try his best to keep her in bed beside him for a little while longer but he knew she was taking in the beauty they were surrounded by. Getting up and going to his luggage he opened it up and grabbed his toothbrush then headed to the bathroom. Doing his usual routine he finished up in the bathroom and went in search of April which didn't take him long at all. He found her standing out on the balcony.

Making his way to the balcony connected to their bedroom he saw the doors open and the sheer orange curtains swaying back and forth in the wind as April's silhouette danced in front of him. She was standing there in an orange floral print silk robe that stopped at her thighs looking like she herself was a part of the beautiful island. He just had to step back and just look at her in awe. Not even seeing her face and only her back side she was still beautiful. Her shape, her curves, her chocolate legs, and even her curly hair held together in a pineapple were enough to make him say damn as he admired part of her beauty that was her body. He knew that she knew he was watching her. She always knew when his eyes were on her. She always felt his presence and hey there was nothing wrong with checking out his woman and appreciating what was in front of him. For him it was a sight to see and he was happy to see it each and every day. Finally taking a few steps towards her he joined her out on the balcony and took a deep breath taking in the beauties in front of him...his beautiful fiancé and the beautiful island. Walking up on her he wrapped his arms around her waist feeling both the warmth of the island sun and her body dancing all over his skin. It was warm and inviting so he happily embraced them both.

"Morning Papi" she said as she looked away from her phone and looked over her shoulder with her plush lips poked out for a kiss. This is how he liked his mornings. There was no tension looming in the air and she was ready and waiting for their morning kiss.