10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke

10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke cont...
April

"Daddy" Kairi skipped into the living room calling his name. April already knew what time it was. She was coming to collect her daddy.

"Yes Lil Butt" he looked at her smiling while April sat in his lap getting some cuddle time in while she had it.

"Come play with meeeeee" she dragged and grabbed his hand like she didn't see April sitting in his lap.

"Oop well excuse me Love Bug" April looked at her and laughed.

"Momma you have to share. Daddy's mine too" she said with her hand still in Dave's. Kairi was dead ass serious. She wanted some playtime with her daddy.

"Oop ok then you can have ya daddy...for right now" April said as she and Dave laughed but there was no way that she'd deny her some daddy daughter time. She knew she had been missing him just the same.

"Ma I'll see you a lil later" he said and winked.

"Go play Papi" April said laughing as she rose off his lap and moved to the side letting him up then decided this would be the perfect time to talk to her little cousins. They were all old enough to be in the know.

"Aye y'all let's go talk for a second so I can fill y'all in on what's been going on" April said as she walked into the room that her little cousins had made their hang out spot.

"Ok" they all said and followed her out of the room and downstairs to the basement. They all got situated and comfortable while April stood in front of them. She knew they were going to feel a way too. They thought of Hazel as a cousin and were cool with her just like April and Alaina had been. She was considered family and everybody had treated her as such. No one had ever counted her out.

"Big cuz what's really going on" Trevor asked as he leaned back into his seat with his legs stretched out.

"As y'all can see I want all the smoke when it comes to Hazel. I love the girl and she's still my sister but I don't fuck with her anymore. I can't hang around people I don't trust. I know y'all seen me clap back at Dave's baby mama. Most if not all of y'all follow him so I know y'all seen all the shit she had been tagging him in and how she wanted him back and how she got him back and all that talk bout kids and can't keep a nigga shit" she said looking around the room.

"I saw that shit I was wondering why they were even together to begin with. The chick is a bird brain" another one of her cousins chimed in.

"The shit that had me rolling is that she was talking all this big boy shit but she ain't never at anybody" another one spoke up and laughed. "She can't even keyboard gangsta the right way"

April laughed. "Well that bird brain of a woman was firing shots at me that were sent by Hazel. She was telling Agnes all of my business and paying her to post shit up and start shit with me. But as you can see she ain't never at a bitch" April said serious. She wanted them to know that this shit wasn't a joke. Everybody in the room started laughing besides April.