Accidents (DekuKiriBaku)

Requested by the lovely Sandersidesangst

*Little!Kirishima. Warning! Bathroom related accidents ahead*

Katsuki and Kirishima have a sleepover together
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suki!" Kirishima giggles as he runs to his blonde friend, who was sat on the floor.

"Eiji!" Katsuki squeals as he hugs his friend. The littles giggle loudly as they roll on the floor of Katsuki's dorm room.

Izuku chuckles as he closes the door behind him, a bag full of Kirishima's essentials since he will be sleeping over at Katsuki's room.

He opens the bag and pulls out some clothes, a sippy cup, a teether, and a pink shark plushie.

"Eiji, do you want your shark?" Izuku said as he wiggled the shark plushie for Kirishima to see. Kirishima looked up and giggled, making grabby hands towards the toy. Izuku gave Kirishima his toy as he gave Katsuki his bunny toy.

"Mochi..." Kirishima mumbled the name of his plushie as he hugged it to his chest. Izuku smiles as he planted a kiss on both the littles foreheads and went back to sorting out their essentials.

Kirishima was a little but he doesn't slip as often as Katsuki since he prefers to regress when he's under a lot of stress. But when he does, Izuku is always there to take care of him and be his caregiver. It also benefits Katsuki since he won't feel as lonely.

"Alright, little princes. How about we go take a bath? It's getting pretty late" Izuku said as he picked Kirishima up and set him on his hip.

"Otay, Daddy" Katsuki mumbles, rubbing his eyes as he got up and held onto Izuku's shirt.

"Tiwed..." Kirishima yawns.

"Ok, darlings. Let's get you two in the tub" Izuku says as he walks to the conjoined bathroom.

"Arms up, babies" Izuku instructed as he sat Kirishima down on the lid of the toilet.

The two littles raised both their arms as they let Izuku undress them.

"Now, play nice. Don't splash around too much. I'll be right back with some towels, ok?" Izuku said as he set Katsuki down in the tub and threw in some bath toys for the boys.

"Otay," They both said in unison as they played with the bath toys.

Izuku smiled as he walked out of the bathroom and rummaged through Katsuki's wardrobe for a new towel and grab another one from Kirishima's bag.

"Alright, babies. Let me wash your hair and we can go change into our jammies. Sound good?" Izuku said as he placed the towels by the sink and grabbed the baby shampoo.

Izuku began washing the two littles hair, instructing them to close their eyes and lean their head back.

"Ok, Eiji. Keep your eyes closed, darling" Izuku said as he poured water over Kirishima's hair. The red-haired whined and wiggled around.

"Mm..." Tears sprung in Kirishima's eyes. Not liking the feeling of straining his neck back.

"It otay, Eiji.." Katsuki tried to comfort his friend as he held the red-haired's hand under the water.

"Ok, ok. We're done now. Wanna get out of the tub?" Izuku said as he pulled the plug out of the tub, draining the water.

"Up..." Kirishima sniffles as he raises his arms for Izuku to carry him.