Cuddles (TodoBaku)

*Katsuki feels a little insecure here. Just wanted to point it out as a trigger warning*

Cuddles and comfort time with Uncie Todo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki was sat by his study table looking over the notes that he wrote last week for class. Aizawa informed class 1-A that there will be a writing exam in  2 weeks and advised the students to study as this exam will determine their ranks in battlefield planning and solving certain types of problems depending on the situation. 

Todoroki was about halfway done with revising when he heard a knock on his door. He turned to his dorm door and then to his clock on the table. 

5 p.m. it read. Who could be here at this time of the day? That was what he thought. 

He got up and head towards his door. He pulled it open and was met with a shocking yet adorable sight. 

There stood his classmate and little, Katsuki. Wearing an oversized shirt, wrapped up in a fluffy light orange blanket, clutching a stuffie to his chest and rubbing his eyes. 

Todoroki immediately looked around the hallway and sighed in relief as the hallway was empty. 

"Hi, little one," Todoroki said as he held out his hand for Katsuki to take. Katsuki stopped rubbing his eyes and placed his hand in Todoroki's. He was lead inside the dorm room and sat on the floor. 

"Mind telling Uncie why you came here?" Todoroki asked as he crouched down in front of the blond. Katsuki looked up at Todoroki and opened his arms. 

"Cuddwe..." Katsuki requested. Todoroki chuckled as he picked Katsuki up and laid on the bed, books left forgotten on the study table. 

"Where's your daddy hm?" Todoroki asked as Katsuki nuzzled into his neck. 

"Out" Katsuki's muffled voice was heard. Todoroki hummed and rubbed Katsuki's back to lull him back to sleep, assuming that he woke up from his nap because Izuku wasn't there with him.

Comfortable silence filled the room but was broken by a soft voice. 

"Uncie..." 

"Hm?" 

"Is.....Suki-" Katsuki mumbles out the last part. Todoroki raised his eyebrows and looked down at the little who was shaking slightly.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong huh?" Todoroki asked concern laced in his tone as he sat up with Katsuki on his lap.

Katsuki begins full-on sobbing in Todoroki's neck.

Todoroki could do nothing but get up and began rubbing the little's back and whisper comforting words in his ear.

After a few minutes of humming and swaying back and forth, Katsuki was reduced to hiccups and sniffles.

"You feeling better now? Hm?" Todoroki asked as he brought Katsuki's head out from his neck.

Katsuki hiccups and nods as he rubs his eyes. He took out his pacifier and handed it to Todoroki. The rubbery material feels uncomfortable in his mouth at the moment.

Todoroki took the pacifier and placed it on the bedside table as he sat back down on his bed with Katsuki on his lap.

"Can you tell Uncie what made you so sad? Is your brain being a meanie?" Todoroki asked, brushing Katsuki's hair away from his face.

"Mhmm" Katsuki nodded, looking up at Todoroki with sad eyes.

"What did it say hm? Maybe Uncie can help" Todoroki said as he scooted back on his bed so he was leaning against the wall. Katsuki sniffled and fiddled with Todoroki's shirt. Tugging and wrapping it around his fingers as he remembered back the thoughts he had.

"W-When Suki w-wake up fwom nap Daddy not thewe. Suki wait bwut Daddy still not thewe. When Suki was alone, bwain stawt saying mean things wike S-Suki d-di-difucilt-"

"Difficult" Todoroki corrects, noticing that Katsuki was regressing into a younger headspace.

"Yeah...a-and said t-that E-Ewi-chan was easy becwause she weal smwall a-and Suki nwot smwall w-wike Ewi-chan and-!" Katsuki began crying again and fisted Todoroki's shirt.

"Sh... it's ok. It's ok" Todoroki said in a hushed voice. Peppering kisses all over Katsuki's face and brought him to his chest.

"I'm here. I'll always be here. You're not difficult, ok? Don't ever think that your daddy and I are taking care of you because we have to. We take care of you and love you because we do. We want to take care of you. We love you so so much, Suki. I love you so much" Todoroki said, lovingly. Kissing Katsuki's forehead and hugging him tightly.

Katsuki sniffled and nuzzles into Todoroki's chest.

"U-Uncie no weave Suki pwease" Katsuki begs.

"Never. I'll never leave" Todoroki whispers as tears sprung in his eyes too. Overwhelmed by the fact that Katsuki is scared to be alone. Scared of being replaced. Scared of the two people he trusted the most leaving him.

"I love you," Todoroki says softly.

"Wuv Uncie too" Katsuki replies, leaning up to kiss Todoroki's cheek innocently.

Todoroki sniffles and chuckles as Katsuki yawns adorably.

"Tired?" Todoroki asked. Katsuki nods and lays back down on Todoroki's chest.

Todoroki shifts and lays down on his back on the bed. Reaching over his bedside table for Katsuki's pacifier and placed it in his mouth.

Katsuki suckles on it and slowly closes his eyes as he drifts off into a peaceful slumber.

Feeling safe and assured by his Uncie, who in return, also feels at peace as he too began drifting off into a tranquil slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I apologize if this seemed a bit triggering to some people.

Please know that you are loved, you matter. You are beautiful/handsome/perfect just the way you are.

I hope you've found your happiness or I hope you find your happiness in life soon.

See you in the next one!

Luv you!