Meanie (Class1A&Baku)

Requested by the lovely boobearvi

*Warning! Monoma is in this. Monoma makes fun of Katsuki while he is in headspace! Mean words towards little space/age regression! Please be aware!*

Katsuki comes face to face with a meanie
-----------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki was currently alone as sat on his dorm room floor, coloring a new coloring book Izuku had bought for him.

Katsuki was softly humming a random song as he colors the picture. Staying in the lines and keeping back the color pencil before grabbing a new one.

As the little was almost done with his picture, he felt a familiar feeling in his lower stomach.

"Ah! Gots to go potty!" Katsuki said to himself. Quickly keeping his colored pencils and coloring book before walking out of his dorm to look for his caregiver.

He walked down the hallway, pacifier swinging around because it was attached to his shirt collar by the clip, and entered the common room. He looked around, trying to spot his Daddy.

"Daddy?" Katsuki called, squirming a little.

Iida looked up from his phone and smiled at the blonde boy.

"Hey, little one. Looking for your Daddy?" Iida said, getting up and walking towards Katsuki. Katsuki nods and bites his lip.

"Well, he just left to go to the grocery store nearby" Iida explains.

Katsuki whined out loud, causing Sero to feel concerned.

"What's wrong, buddy?" Sero said as he went up to Katsuki.

"Uh! Wo! Sewo!" Katsuki said as he wrapped his arms around Sero's neck and jumped anxiously.

"Ok, ok, buddy. Up we go" Sero said as he picked Katsuki up. Katsuki turned and began pointing at something at the end of the hallway.

Sero was confused but then looked at the direction where Katsuki's finger was pointing. He saw the sign to the showers and bathrooms.

Then, Sero began to piece everything together.

"Ok, buddy. Ok, hold on" Sero said as he walked down the hallway and took a turn to the bathrooms.

He set Katsuki down on his feet before helping him unzip his pants and unclipping the pacifier from his shirt. He opened one of the stall doors and waited outside for Katsuki to finish his business.

Sero helped Katsuki with his pants and wash his hands before picking him back up. He washed the pacifier and gave it to Katsuki and clipped it back on the little's collar before walking back to the common room.

"Thankies, Wo," Katsuki said, kissing Sero's cheek with the pacifier still in his mouth. Sero smiled and bounced the boy in his arms.

"No problem, buddy. Just tell me next time, ok? I'm not the brightest person you know" Sero chuckled. Katsuki giggled before suckling on his pacifier and laying his head against Sero's cheek.

As they both entered the common room, Sero placed Katsuki down onto the carpet, where Momo instantly began making some toys for the little.

"Here you go, sweetheart," Momo said as she handed Katsuki a dog stuffy while making some other toys.

"Thankies!" Katsuki giggled as he bounced the plushie up and down. He watched in awe as Momo made more toys for him.

"Momo wike faiwy! Magic faiwy!" Katsuki squealed. Momo blushed and chuckled, combing her hand through Katsuki's hair while thanking him.