Math (KiriBaku)

*Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter for my appreciation to you little flowers <3*

Kirishima and Katsuki aren't very fond of math
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima groans as he looks down at the math paper in front of him. His head was going to explode by how many numbers and formulas he has been cramming in his head.

He silently curses the inventor of math as he gets stuck on the question on the paper

"Yo, Bakubro, I can't seem to get the answer....." Kirishima trails off as he glances at Katsuki, who had a serious expression, eyebrows furrowed, nose scrunched up and collar of his shirt in his mouth as he stared down at the paper in front of him.

"Suki?" Kirishima calls as he smiles at Katsuki. Katsuki looks up from the paper to Kirishima.

"Hm?" Katsuki hums playing with the pencil in his hands.

"You feeling small, bud?" Kirishima asks, propping his elbow on the table and leaning his head on it, smiling warmly at the blonde.

Katsuki tilts his head in confusion before he gasps in realization.

"No! Suki big boy! No smwall!" Katsuki pouts at Kirishima.

"Do work!" Katsuki said turning to his paper and pointed at it. Kirishima chuckles and decided to play along.

"Ok, ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You doing ok with your homework?" Kirishima says.

"Yeah!" Katsuki said as he went back to doing his homework.

Kirishima smirks as he began tidying up his things.

It hasn't been 10 seconds before he hears Katsuki whined.

"Kiwi....." Katsuki whines rubbing his eyes.

Kirishima snickers softly before turning to Katsuki with a smile.

"Yes, love bug?" Kirishima coos. Katsuki crawls into his lap and nuzzles his head in his neck.

"Dun wike math.." Katsuki mumbles. Kirishima holds himself back from bursting out in laughter and takes a deep breath to calm himself.

"Me too, bud. Me too" Kirishima giggles as he rubs Katsuki's back.

"We can do our homework at a later time. Maybe when your big again and maybe your Daddy can help out" Kirishima says. Katsuki hums as he nods.

"What do you wanna do now?" Kirishima asks. Katsuki lifts his head up and looks around the room before slipping his fingers in his mouth.

"Wan juice" Katsuki demanded, patting Kirishima's shoulder with his other hand.

"Ok, up we go" Kirishima gets up with Katsuki in his arms and heads out to the kitchen.

"How bout I make us some sandwiches to go with the juice? Hm?" Kirishima suggests. Katsuki nods and squeals happily, slipping into a younger headspace.

Kirishima giggles and kisses Katsuki's temple before walking into the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's short because I have no idea how to write KiriBaku. I'm so sorry.

I'm also very busy lately cause my country is going under quarantine again due to covid and rise of cases in my country. My cousins are also freaking out about their kids and my family is deciding whether or not they should send me away to my cousins to help out over there. 

So updates will be a little later than usual but then again I don't have a schedule to follow up on updates. Sorry.

But I'll try my best to keep up this safe space I've created. Also thank you so much to some of you commenting your love and positivity. It really really really means a lot to me when you guys comment or send me messages on how you guys love and feel soft and fluffy when you read the chapters. I'm glad that I can create a safe space for you little flowers where you can feel safe and at peace.

(Comment/PM if you think the nickname is too much. I'll stop. No need to feel bad if you think it is)

See you in the next one!

Luv you!! 

<3