Snow (DekuBaku)

*Izuku and Katsuki graduated from UA but nothing much has changed*

Katsuki and Izuku have a cozy day during the wintertime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the start of the winter season. The air growing cold and a bit heavy. Skies covered with clouds though they weren't grey. The sun shining but it was dim as if it was also asleep. 

Izuku smiled as he looked out the window from his bed, small flakes of snow falling and some piling up on his window sill. 

Izuku inhaled and exhaled, feeling relaxed and at peace at the beautiful sight. He then turned to the figure sleeping by his side.

Blonde tuffs of hair covering those ruby red eyes that he adores so much along with a cute button nose that'll scrunch up in the most adorable way possible when kissed.

Green pacifier bobbing slowly as a light green plush was cuddle right by the beautiful boy's face.

Izuku smiled as he leaned down to kiss the rosy cheeks.

Yeah, the scenery of the snow falling was pretty but the sight in front of him? He would trade anything in the world just to see his little look so peaceful.

"Baby, time to wake up," Izuku said in a calm but deep voice, rubbing the blonde's stomach.

Eyes fluttered open revealing red eyes filled with innocence. They looked around before settling down when met with green emerald eyes.

"Good morning, baby" Izuku smiled as he leaned down to kiss the little's forehead, brushing the blonde hair from his fingers.

"Mm....mowning...." Katsuki mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Feeling a bit chilly and snuggled deeper into Izuku's chest.

"We have a couple of days off of college today since it's starting to snow," Izuku said as he sat up, bringing Katsuki onto his lap before getting up from the bed.

"...mm.....stay smwall...?" Katsuki asked sleepily as Izuku walked out of their bedroom and entered the living of their shared apartment.

The two childhood friends decided to get an apartment together since they graduated from UA. It was much easier for both of them since Katsuki needed someone to take care of him and he only trusts Izuku when he's little and Izuku was always worried about Katsuki's well-being. Much like a parent with their kid.

So the duo was glad that they both agreed on renting an apartment together.

"Yes, honey. You can stay small. We don't have to go to classes" Izuku said as he sat Katsuki down in his high chair.

"Yay.." Katsuki said tiredly as he smiled while rubbing his eyes.

Izuku smiled as he got Katsuki's bottle ready while making a simple breakfast.

"Here, baby" Izuku said as he placed a bottle and a bowl of oatmeal in front of Katsuki.

"Bewwy?" Katsuki asked as he looked up at Izuku with hopeful eyes.

"Sure, baby. Do you want strawberries or blueberries?" Izuku asked opening the fridge to look for the berries.

"Both!" Katsuki exclaimed.

Izuku smiled as he took two containers of the said berries out and sprinkled some on Katsuki's oatmeal, placing a blueberry in Katsuki's mouth in the process.

Katsuki giggled as he ate the berry. Swallowing it as he ate his oatmeal by himself cause he is a big boy.

Izuku ate his cereal as he watched Katsuki eat with a fond look.

He helped Katsuki drink from his bottle by placing a hand on the end of it, tilting it up while eating.

"What do you wanna do today, Suki?" Izuku asked from the sink as he washed the plates and utensils.

"...piwo fowt? Mowie? *Gasp* cuddwe!" Katsuki exclaims as he bounced in his seat, swinging his legs around. 

"Just wanna stay in and cuddle?" Izuku asked shaking the water off his hands and turning to face Katsuki. 

"Yeah! And mowie! We watch Diney, Daddy!" Katsuki said excitedly as Izuku picked him up from his high chair and walked back into the bedroom where the conjoined bathroom was.

"That sounds fun! Let's go wash up then Daddy will set the projector up, alright?" Izuku said, sitting Katsuki down onto the bed and began addressing the blonde. 

Katsuki nodded frantically and giggled when Izuku tickled his tummy. 

                                                                                                         -

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Izuku asked Katsuki, who was sat in his lap as the credits of the movie Up rolled in.

Katsuki sniffled as he nodded, rubbing his eyes that were filled with tears. 

"Yeah...they sho happy.." Katsuki mumbled, holding onto his bunny plush tightly. 

"Yes, they are very happy. Are you happy for them?" Izuku asked as he rubbed Katsuki's tummy to calm the blonde down. 

"Yeah!" Katsuki giggled as he sniffed. Izuku chuckled and begin to scroll through the movies on Netflix. 

"Daddy, look!" Katsuki said pointing at the window in the bedroom. 

Izuku turned away from the projected screen to the window and was amazed by the scenery. 

The sun was setting, giving the sky a calming pink and purplish hue. The clouds looked like pink cotton candy as the sky looked brighter than before. The color of the sky caused the snow to look a bit pink as it fell. Giving it a kind of spring nostalgia. 

"So pwetty...." Izuku was pulled back from his trance at his little's words.

"Yeah, it's beautiful," Izuku said as he cuddled closer to Katsuki, bringing him closer to his chest. 

Katsuki hummed as he buried his face into Izuku's chest, feeling tranquil in his caregiver's arms.

They both hope that they'll still continue having days like this no matter what happens. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!!

I wish you guys have a happy day with your family and friends or if you're alone on Christmas, have a wonderful day to yourself and I hope you're enjoying a day with some food and a good show to watch.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

See you in the next one!!

Luv you!!

💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️