EPISODE ELEVEN: UNTAMED

lesson number one. the both of you need to pay attention to me.

They both gaze at you intently. You observe the two — Tubbo trying to copy your exact movements as if this is merely a game of follow-the-leader, and Tommy trying to decipher what you will decide to do next as if you are an enigma that he needs to solve. Meanwhile, Wilbur and Technoblade watch from a distance, one of them much more skeptical than the other.

"Care to remind me about how we are so sure that this is a good idea?" Wilbur asks with one eyebrow raised. He remains alert, his eyes perceptive and cautious as his pupils closely follow after your figure. "Y/U has not stated that they will join Pogtopia's side. Or any side at all, really. Why are we allowing them to train Tommy and Tubbo in the first place? You know how unpredictable they can be."

Technoblade lets out a sigh at Wilbur's blathering. "Don't overthink it, Wilbur."

He huffs, taking his eyes off of you to face Technoblade, an indignant expression painted on his face. "Overthink? If anything, I'm the one who is thinking rationally here, Techno. When it comes to Y/U, you always have to think about all of the possibilities. You have to think about every single outcome."

He sets his gaze on you once again, eyes narrowing as the thoughts in his mind become overcrowded. "Y/U just doesn't care. They do whatever they want. That day I brought them to Pogtopia, they made it crystal clear that they were not joining our side unless they wanted to. Wouldn't it be safer, and preferable for us to have you train Tommy and Tubbo instead?"

Technoblade's lips press into a thin line. "What I'm trying to say is that you need to think about the positive outcomes of this. We've both seen what Y/U is capable of. Tommy and Tubbo's combat skills are obviously going to improve with Y/U mentoring them."

He shrugs, the neutral line of his lips lifting up into a small smile. "You don't know this, but Y/U probably isn't going to do anything bad or 'unexpected' with Tommy and Tubbo anyway. I've had a few—" he remembers the time you opened up and spoke to him about a traumatic moment of your past— "conversations with them. I know them on a more personal level. Y/U and I are friends. You can trust me when I say this, okay?"

He shakes his head at Wilbur, who is still staring at you with doubtful eyes. "Listen, Wilbur. Y/U knows what they're doing. They know what they're talking about. They have won a battle against eight people before in MCC. They have saved Tubbo from a public execution. They have accomplished a lot of things. This is going to be a benefit for Pogtopia. Look at what they're doing right now," Technoblade gestures him to you. You retract your sword and bring out your axe. "See?"

i'm going to start off with the basics. you both need to remember that this SMP is played in the version of 1.16. this is going to be a vital aspect of the way you fight in here. first of all, axes deal much more damage than swords in 1.16. if you hit someone holding a shield with an axe, it is also possible for the shield to disable its defense. both of you, bring out your axes. i'm already holding mine.

They both unsheathe their weapons. You nod your head approvingly. now, there's something that the two of you need to learn. it's called critical hits. hitting a target with a critical hit will deal 50% extra damage than the weapon you are wielding would typically deal. you can accomplish this by jumping and attacking. Tommy, Tubbo. try killing one of the nearby mobs. a sheep, a cow, or whatever you find. if you do this correctly, you will find yourself killing the mob much faster than you're used to.

You watch attentively as the two boys attempt to kill a sheep and a cow with critical hits, paying close attention to analyze any mistakes they make. When they return to you, Tubbo says something to you, his voice soft and faint. "I'm sorry, Y/U. I'm not as good at PVP like you are. I don't really understand how to get critical hits. I know you are probably disappointed in me, so maybe this whole training thing isn't for me-"

ALEXITHYMIA: MINECRAFT YOUTUBERS X READER X DREAM SMPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें