An explanation

Hi! It's Jinx. After disappearing for so long, I feel like I owe you all, my readers, an explanation from me about why I was gone.

My family and I were homeless for a while. I have not had much access or time to use the internet, besides the small amount of hotspot I had on my phone. My grandma offered us a place to stay now, so we're not 'homeless' anymore. As you might expect, I have had to build my life back up again from the ground. After losing everything, I had to prioritize other things in my life besides writing this fanfic lol.

That's the short gist of it, but I'm leaving a longer explanation here for those who want one. I don't want to write a sob story, so I'll try not to dump too much detail and trauma out of the bucket.

My parents are abusive. My father has a long history with drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol, while my mother is an enabler. These past few years, my father made several irresponsible financial decisions. He quit his job, then we moved to an apartment. My father, being the responsible adult he is, proceeded to make more stupid decisions. We lost money again. Over time, we lost our home, my parents lost their jobs, and we had nowhere to go.

My father became very sick. We didn't have insurance anymore. I live in the U.S., so we were hesitant on bringing him to the doctor immediately unless we wanted to be in debt. His condition got worse, and we finally decided to bring him in. We lost all our money at this point, and we were in debt and homeless. It was like this for a while until my grandma recently reached out to let us stay at her house.

I've matured a lot during this whole ordeal, and honestly, I doubt I'll be continuing this fanfic anymore, (unless NYX wishes to continue it, but that's their decision). I'm actually a bit embarrassed by this book and its writing, lol. As much as I hate to say it, I don't have the luxury of being able to spend time on my writing hobbies these days. There are necessities in my life that I just have to focus on.

I would also like to apologize for leaving without a word, but I hope you will understand that my situation was urgent, and I did not have much access to the internet at the time. I also wouldn't be surprised if the discord server I made is dead at this point lol.

But enough about me, thank you. You all have always been such an uplifting community with your supportive comments. Thank you all for your kind words and likes. Thank you for the memories. They are ones that I will hold dearly. I'm glad I could create something that brought people together and provided comfort.

Thank you for reading.