WRITING PROMPTS

[new game]

A new game? It does not seem like you have any previous save files. This is your first time playing, right? 

➽ Yes                No

Wonderful. Since this will be your first game, you'll need some instructions to follow -- which means you'll need a tutorial. Here, let me show you how things work around here, my dear reader.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

TUTORIAL

This is not a oneshot book, this is a story. Every chapter is connected and every chapter will help progress the story further. 

The photos that are shown in the chapters are created by The Author, such as the one above, unless stated otherwise.

As the title implies, Y/N has alexithymia. A mild case of it, actually. Alexithymia is a condition which includes one's lack of affection and emotional detachment. Emotions are a mystery to people who have alexithymia, and at most times they feel empty. This condition is often related to cases of major depression and anxiety. Alexithymia can be caused by abuse or an other traumatic experience. Though, many people speculate it may be genetic. We'll delve into the details of why Y/N has this condition in later chapters.

Speaking of chapters, The Author likes to call chapters episodes as a stylistic choice. Also, if you didn't know already, here are some basic things you need to know the definition of:

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

Y/U - Your Username

E/C - Eye Color

H/C - Hair Color

That's all for now. Easy to remember, right? Good, good. 

Y/N will be written with female pronouns to make it easier for The Author. If you do not go by these pronouns, feel free to replace them with your own by using your imagination.

At the beginning of the story, Y/N will not be comfortable sharing her voice, face, or gender until later. This is to build up the shock in her fan's and love interest's reactions when it is revealed.

Y/N is extremely talented, yet extremely lazy. She's good at Minecraft and all, but she won't actually try unless she wants to.

Last but not least, here are the WRITING PROMPTS.

The Author stores them here as a placeholder while also storing them here as a way to see what prompts the readers are interested in, as well as community feedback. If you are interested by some of these prompts and would like to see them in the story, a comment about it would be greatly appreciated.

Among Us | Various x Reader

Y/N is invited to play Among Us. She gets to show her more logical side during this stream.

Horror Games | Various x Reader

Y/N plays some multiplayer horror games with a group of people. While others are screaming, she is seemingly unaffected by the scary aspect the horror genre is supposed to have. Viewers watching this stream find the vast difference in their reactions to jumpscares amusing.

Skeppy Tries to Troll Y/N | Skeppy x Reader

Key word: tries. Either way, Y/N somehow thinks outside the box and finds her way around the troll each time Skeppy tried, or Skeppy just ends up feeling bad for trolling her. Maybe he should troll with Y/N instead.

Logging Onto the Dream SMP | Various x Reader

Y/U has joined the game. She's ready to cause some chaos.

Minecraft Manhunt But it's Y/U | Dream Team x Reader

This time Y/U is the one getting chased. Let's see how this plays out.

Minecraft, But Y/U is a Cat | GeorgeNotFound x Reader

In one of George's videos, it was coded so Dream was a dog. Now Y/U is a cat.

Hypixel | Technoblade x Reader

Y/U plays some Hypixel with Technoblade. Bedwars, Skywars, Party Games, Build Battle, anything you can think of. Technoblade ends up enjoying her presence, and they both end up having a bunch of wholesome moments.

Art Stream | BadBoyHalo x Reader

BadBoyHalo didn't know Y/N could draw until she did an art stream. She invites him to join the stream, he gladly accepts. 

Stressed | Dream x Reader

It's 2 AM and Dream is having a mental breakdown. For some reason, he seeks not George, not Sapnap, but Y/N for help. 

Insomnia | Sapnap x Reader

Y/N can't sleep. She decides that it's a good idea to do a 24 hour stream. Sapnap, being the wholesome chaotic person he is, decides that it's also a good idea to tag along and provide Y/N support.

Love or Host | Various x Reader

Basically the Twitch stream equivalent of the Bachelorette show but the Bachelorette is Y/N.