EPISODE TWO: AFTERMATH

hcneysvmmer has donated $5!

hello Y/U! i am new to your channel and i just found out you do art streams. why do you like drawing?

You yawned as you listened to the text-to-speech bot read the donation. Realizing it was a question, you quickly paused your drawing session and typed into your notepad application on the side, drawing is just one of my comfort hobbies. streaming is also another one of my comfort hobbies. i haven't been getting a healthy amount of sleep lately, and i was actually sleep deprived during the championship yesterday. doing an art stream is keeping me relaxed. it's peaceful. hopefully it is for you, too. thanks for the donation as well.

It has been one day since your debut on Minecraft Championship. You had already been sleep deprived days prior to the event and as a result you were physically exhausted after it was over. The Minecraft Championships last long, the one you participated in took at least a few hours to finish. When you woke up today, you felt compelled to do another one of your art streams. It was not as eventful or hectic as the Minecraft Championships was, and in a way, it was soothing for you. You were not exactly the best at expressing emotions. In return, you express your emotions through art. Whether you knew it or not, art was an outlet for your emotionally-detached self.

However, there was one particular thing you noticed. Your view count was abnormal. It was only the beginning of the stream but you had already hit thirty thousand viewers, and the number was only increasing. Then suddenly that number spiked up thousands more-- were you being raided?

BadBoyHaloIsLive has donated $15!

Hello Y/U! I didn't know you could draw, what are you drawing? :O

You stopped drawing to type, hello BadBoyHaloIsLive. yes, i can draw. i'm trying to draw a profile picture for my friend, Kiki. thank you for the donation. You continued drawing with calming music in the background until you realized . . . were you being raided by this person? You took a look at your chat to discover that you were indeed being raided.

xDehst: RAID

saendrafts: BBH RAID

Sour_Moon: BBH RAID 

dvstiibxlla: Y/U youre being raided!!! look at chat!

AngelMae: BADBOYHALO RAID BADBOYHALO RAID

just_nothing: RAIIID

BadBoyHaloIsLive has donated $50!

Oh! When you can, can you check your Twitter DMs? C:

Now that made your chat cause chaos. Your viewers began to question what you needed to check your Twitter DMs for. Were you friends with BadBoyHalo? Was it something personal? Were you going to stream with him? Was there going to be a collab?

You, on the other hand, were just as clueless as your viewers. You had no idea who this BadBoyHalo person was and you had no idea what he wanted to check your Twitter DMs for. You have not checked your Twitter in a while. Actually, you muted Twitter because after you won the championship you were bombarded with notifications. You did not want to deal with that. Not yet, at least. You wanted some time to yourself, (which in this case, an art stream), before checking all those notifications.

With a sigh, you typed, sure. i can check my DMs. i actually have Twitter muted right now, sorry if i haven't really responded to any notifications. who are you, though?  why do you want me to check my DMs? thank you for the donation and the raid as well.

BadBoyHaloIsLive has donated $35!

It's a surprise! >_O But if it really concerns you, it's just a DM from one of my friends who wanted to tell you something important. You haven't responded yet so they wanted me to let you know. Also, I'm BadBoyHalo, or BBH! I'm a streamer like you. And you're welcome, it's the least I can do for a fellow streamer! C: 

Oh? You thought his response would be something more serious. He seems innocent. He sort of reminds you of Kiki. You typed, oh, alright. it's nice to meet you. i will take a look at my DMs after i end this stream. thank you for donating, again. You continued drawing with the occasional donation and question. There were a couple important questions you had to answer:

lavenderrays has donated $5!

why dont u ever talk? are u mute? also how do u feel abt ppl shipping u with other youtubers and streamers like dream? ;)

i don't talk because i'm not comfortable with sharing my voice yet. i am not mute, i'm fully capable of speech. dream? who is dream? that one player from MCC? i think i remember him. but shipping me with other youtubers and streamers? i'm sorry, what does shipping mean? are you talking about a boat? i don't understand, but thank you for donating.

13unnybunnybaby has donated $20!

what's your gender? it's nothing personal, just want to use the correct pronouns!

i'm not comfortable with sharing my gender or anything related to my real identity as of now, although i appreciate that you want to use the correct pronouns. for now, you can call me they, he, she; whatever you feel like calling me, really. but thank you for donating and respecting my personal boundaries.

With one last stroke, you completed your drawing. You had drawn your depiction of Kiki's in-game avatar, coloring the lineart a pastel pink, (Kiki's favorite color). Her neck was craned to the right and you had drawn a smile on her face. Her hair was in a bun, each strand of hair framing her face perfectly, and you had added a few flowers in her hair as well as a crown. You ended the stream after finishing and sent Kiki the drawing. Hopefully she would like it.

You hopped onto bed, grabbing your phone with you. Finally logging onto Twitter-- oh geez. That's a lot of notifications you're going to have to scroll through. Guess you will just find that DM that one donator talked about first. Opening up your DMs, you find:

hey, you played really well during the mmc yesterday! my friends and i were wondering if you ever wanted to collab?

Dream · Today 1:47 PM

hjhsjshjshjshh

Dream · Today 3:26 PM

its perfectly fine if you dont! i mean

Dream · Today 4:39 PM

. . . Were these the consequences of winning that one championship? Was this the aftermath of your debut?