○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, but we have to." The lady said as two tall men pushed through the door knocking Jaden out the way. One walked towards me and one into the living room.

"No, PLEASE." I said backing up with the little worry baby in my arms. They tried to grabbed her but my grasp wasn't having it. "JADEN" Benjamin yelled from the other room. The tall man had pushed Benjamin over to the door forcing him to leave. Jaden quickly got up and stood in front of the door.

"PLEASE don't do this," Jaden said before the man pushed Jaden away, but this time Jaden catching himself. The man that tried to grab Demi had given up and walked over to the girl.

"Ma'am I need you to give us the child or you really can't take them back." She said as if we're taking all her time up. We might be so, but it doesn't happen every day when they barrage inside your house and demand for your kids you grew a bond with.

"Wh-a" i said chocking on my own words.

"Hand over the baby," she said as I shook my head no.

"Ma'am we can take away your right of ever seeing them again." She spat as my heart stopped. I looked in my arms to see Demi's like face scared. I turned her to face me as tear streamed down my face.
The thing is, she's family. She's become the daughter I've always wanted. Benjamin has become the son I always wanted. They aren't just kid we helped and throw away like shit. They're my kids now, they've grown so much in my heart it hurts to know they aren't officially mine.

"Baby, your going to go with the lady okay? Mommy and daddy will come see you soon okay? Keep Benjamin busy. We're going to fight t-o have you back here, your home." I said as sobbed lightly. The baby in front of me, young or not I think understood what I meant. Yes she's one going to be two but that doesn't stop a smart baby like her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her forehead on my forehead for a second.
She replaced her head on my shoulder and let a small tear from her eye fall. It broke me knowing they won't be here as long as I thought.
I'm going to fight for them.

"I love you okay? I'll see you later" I whispered softly and kissed her cheek as she brought her blanket up to my face. I kissed the blanket as she softly smile and brought it up to her face.

She looked over to Jaden who was trying hard not to let a tear fall but failed when tears fell from his eyes.
She did grabby hands to him as I passed her over to him. "I'll see you later, Daddy loves you." He said kissing her forehead and wiping her tears from her face. "Da da" She said placing her hands on his face.
He lightly smiled as removed one of her hands and held it kissing it, like the day they met. A tear fell from his eye as she kissed his cheek. He hugged her tight and looked over to the woman who now all of a sudden looked upset. "Can we say bye to Benjamin.."
I mumbled crossing my arms and looking down as more tear came falling.

She nodded and we walked towards Ben who was about to be shoved into the car.

"Ben" I said before he ran into my arms.
"Listen, your going to be taken away from us for a few, but I promise we're going to fight u. Don't lose hope. We love you so much." I said bring him head to my shoulder as he let a few tear fall too.

He hugged me tight as I leaded my head on his head. He wasn't too tall but catching up so it was easy to hug him. "I love you guys too." He said.

"Do you have your phone, contact us if you can. Please keep Demi safe. Do your best to be positive, you'll be okay." I said as he nodded and pulled away, with my thumb I wiped away his tears and smiled.

"I'll see you soon, promise" I said as he nodded. I kissed his cheek and squeezed him into a hug again.

Ben went over to Jaden as he passed me Demi.
"Bud don't stress this, I'll see you soon. We can play video games when you come back" Jaden tried to lighten the mood, he smiled as Ben did too. "I love you and you'll be back home." He said as he nodded. Jaden pulled him into a hug and they both hugged for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling.
"Love you too" he said as they looked over to me. Jaden pulled us all into a group hug. I cried letting tears fall. Jaden did as well so did Benjamin. Demi hugged around us all as she stood there silently.
I looked Jaden in the face as his whole face told how hurt he was. These were his kids too, he'd help them and protect them for any thing.

He truly does love them.

We pulled away from the hug  and I looked at Ben and Demi. I ran my hand through Ben hair and side hugged him and kissed Demi's cheek. I handed him the baby that was in my arms.

"Behave and we'll see you soon." I said as he nodded and waved bye to Jaden. He slowly got into the car and closed the door. All of a sudden I felt like i was in a movie, it happened to so fast.

I felt when Jaden pulled me back from the truck before I knew it, they were gone.

The felt like I could colapse any moment. Jadens arms pulled me into his chest as I sobbed harder than I probably ever did. My heart was broken, shattered. Ripped to pieces.

They took the people I love.

All I need is for Jaden to blame me and leave me. That would just make me broken 10x more.

"They-they.." I said sobbing over my words.

"Sh sh it's okay, let's go inside" he said picking me up bridal style and walking inside. He shut the door and put me on the couch. The video game Ben was playing was still on, making me cry harder.

This is it, they're gone. No matter how hard we will try, those ass holes will make it worse. 

Jaden turned off the game slowly walking over to me as he dropped onto the couch. His arms wrapped around me as he let out a huge sigh. His head dug I to my stomach as I continued to sob. I heard when light sobs from under me began. I wipe my tears and looked down at the boy under me as him Eyes let out warm tears.

He was just as broken as I.

Sad chapter 🥺
THNAK YOU ALLL FOR 50k READS!!!!
AHHHGH
STOP YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!
I REALLY AM THANKFUL AND BLESSED FOR ALL OF YOU!
Sorry for late update, I was at high School interviews
This morning plus wattpad didn't let me update or publish this afternoon.😒

Question:
What do you think will happen to Benjamin and Demi? Will they get them back?
What's your predictions!!?

Love you all
1878 words 🕹