There's A Body In The Back Of My Ferrari I Don't Even Own..

So yea! Correct any of my mistakes, comment if u feel the need to tell me anything, don't have high expectations for this please-  Also the title and cover and stuff might not have much to do with the story and I may change them- I just needed to put something down.

EDIT: K so the title makes more since and the cover is Iwa's car now.

EDIT 2: Okay so I'm re reading this and I realize that in the next chapter I switch POVs to first person-

EDIT 3: I'm adding music because I'm bored now so yee this song is Ferrari by Isaac Dunbar. Doesn't really fit but I like the song! Also it's kinda a reference yaknow.. Iwa's got a fancy car (Mercedes) Ferraris are fancy cars... I'm proud of myself ok?

Oikawa was heading home from a grueling day at university when he sees it.... there's a black cat sitting in the alley a few blocks from where he and Makki reside, the thing has an extremely dubious expression on its face, almost as if it's perpetually annoyed, as if it's expecting someone to jump out and step on its tail- Oikawa feels kinda bad for just standing there, looking at the obviously disgruntled thing so he decides to take a closer look at it. As he approaches, Oikawa decides that he's gonna assume it's a girl cause, well, he's not sure but either way there's like a 50% chance he'd be right sooooo.....

The cat seems to decide that Oikawa's fairly trustworthy because she stalks towards Oikawa quietly. He reaches down to let her sniff the back of his hand, mumbling questions to the cat for whatever reason. So what if he's talking to a cat okay?? It's not like anyone's listening anyways. Oikawa feels the hairs on the back of his neck raise mid pat, the uncanny feeling of being watched-

He quickly withdrawals his hand, spinning around on his heel, he winces slightly at the twinge of pain he feels in his knee, he should be used to that by now but whatever- Oikawa finally faces the man whose apparently been staring at him and the kind-but-mildly-angry black cat. Oikawas quite proud to note that he's got a couple centimeters on the angry looking man. He opens his mouth to make what he would assume to be a snide remark but is stopped by the dudes facial expression.

He's caught like a deer in headlights, gaping at how mad the dude looks, what did Oikawa do wrong?? Seriously, he's just loitering in the alleyway like, what right does this guy have to be mad..?? The angry man opens his mouth, lips curling into a sneer,

"What are you doing out here all alone kid?" Theres a glint of amusement behind his stony facial features. Oikawa, kind of angry with the fact that the guys voice is so much deeper than his, opens his mouth to say something he'll probably regret,

"Who the fuck are you calling a kid shortstuff" he sneers, voice much higher than he would've liked. Although he did have at least a centimeter on the other guy, his biceps were probably thicker than Oikawas neck- he briefly wonders what it would be like for the other mans veiny hands to be wrapped around his neck~ okay, where did that come from-

The other mans green eyes narrowed quickly in fury, just to be interrupted by a disgruntled

Mrow

"Your cat?" He asks, as casually as he can muster, as the guy looks at back at him, his anger that had dissipated while looking at the cat seems to reappear full force,

"Thats none of your business human but no..." he replies, voice spiteful. Wait- what had he meant by human..?

"Lets just get this over with" The muscley guy continues and begins to approach Oikawa, his stance signaled that he was preparing for a fight. Oikawas voice raises embarrassingly high as he replies hastily, backing away to the nearest wall,

"Waitwaitwaitwait, what do you mean by human??? I mean, aren't you-? What? Also get WHAT over with," he manages to squeak out, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" He screeches loudly, hoping some random passerby hears his distress. "Muscles", thats what Oikawa decides to him him from now on grabs both his wrists painfully tightly as Oikawa attempts to reach for his phone in his pocket, hoping to call the police or at least Makki- someone. His eyes are blown wide, panic laced through them. The man reaches for the phone before Oikawa could, not that he'd be able to anyways with his wrists restrained.

His hand brushes Oikawas ass lightly and he can't stop the quiet whine from escaping from between his lips, he's decided to drown in self hatred. The muscle dude raises his eyebrow, seemingly amused but still completely terrifying. He chuckles lightly (ominously, in Oikawas humble opinion), pocketing the phone.

A screech escapes the back of Oikawas throat as he feels himself being roughly pulled along by the strong man. He can't move his wrists from the bruising grip so instead decides to attempt to kick his attacker. This fails horribly. Although he did manage to kick the guy's ankle, it didn't seem to phase him at all really.. besides making him furious. As the dudes eyes lock with Oikawas, he suddenly remembers the thing he had said about Oikawa being human. This guy somehow didn't seem like one... for one thing, his eyes had flashed a blood-red when he noticed Oikawas futile attempt at escape.

"You are going to cooperate or I am going to just drain you right now." The terrifying man growls out. Oikawa can't help the small whine the escapes the back of his throat. Don't judge him, okay? He's scared shitless and the rough handling is jostling his leg painfully. 

Well, that's the chapter I think! Let me know if u enjoyed also I'll add trigger warnings if necessary at the beginning of each chapter that requires one, PLEASE do not hesitate to tell me to add them if needed!!!