Mission Report

From: CIA Mission Headquarters

CIA Headquarters

Langley, Virginia

To:

Director of Covert Affairs

Director of CIA

Director of FBI

Agent Cyrus Hale

Director of Public Relations  

Classified Documents Inclosed

Security Clearnce Level Needed: L-3

For Your Eyes Only

As part of the investigation into the unsanctioned Operation Sneaky Monkey, the following pages have been transcribed from days of debriefings from Agent Benjamin Ripley age 13 and Agent Erica Hale age 16. 

Agent Ripley: Hello? What did you do to me? I helped out a friend

Agent Tanner: I ask the question, not you. (Agent Tanner is slightly annoyed.)

Agent Ripley: Sorry? I didn't hear you can you repeat that again?

Agent Tanner: ( Visibly Upset ) Ahemm. Agent Ripley, did you aid in Erica Hale's evasion of CIA Operatives?

Agent Ripley: Yes I helped her clear her name.

Agent Tanner: Why did you help clear her name?

Agent Ripley: Because she is a friend and friends help each other out.

Agent Tanner: Do you admit to siding with an agent that at that point was the enemy?

Agent Ripley: Yes?

Agent Tanner: Did you force Agents Schacter and O'Shea to tranquilize Agent Zibbel.

Agent Ripley: No

Agent Tanner: Were you aware of the fact that Agent Zibbel worked for the D.A.D.D

Agent Ripley: Yes

Agent Tanner: And you purposely mislead an official investigation?

Agent Ripley: Uh duh?

Agent Tanner: ( Quite upset ) WHY YOU LISTEN HERE LITTLE BOY I COULD KICK YOU OUT OF THE CIA IF I WANT TOO!

Agent Ripley: ( Thoroughly enjoying Agent Tanner's outburst ) Under *hehe* sto *hehe* od sir *hehe*

Agent Tanner: GET OUT OF THIS INTERROGATION ROOM RIGHT DOWN AGENT RIPLEY

Agent Ripley: Yessir ( slightly mocking Agent Tanner )

 Agent Tanner: AND BRING AGENT HALE IN 

Agent Ripley: Yessir ( slightly mocking Agent Tanner once again )

Agent Tanner: *sighs* *deep breath* Calm down Tanner. You're a CIA agent. *deep breath*

conversation of note between Agent's Hale and Ripley

Agent Ripley: Agent I'm going mental wants to see you Erica

Agent Hale: ( icy glare ) Don't act friendly around me

Agent Ripley: Yes mam ( somewhat sheepish.)

Agent Hale: ( another icy glare ) Don't call me mam

Agent Ripley: ( quite scared now ) OK ( you can sense fear in his voice as he runs off )

Interrogation between Agents Hale and Tanner.

Agent Tanner: Why did you bomb CIA Headquarters? ( quite gruff voice )

Agent Hale: As I told you, I was blackmailed

Agent Tanner: As I told you I need evidence

Agent Hale: And as I told you it got destroyed when  DADD came running and arrested me.

Agent Tanner: Now young lady you don't want to start a fight here. I am quite the good fighter.      ( sounds ready for a fight.)

Agent Hale: You're right. I don't want a fight. But if there is one, well I will wipe the floor with you. 

Agent Tanner: ( lunges at Agent Hale )

Agent Hale: ( blocks attack then judo flips him into a wall )

Agent Tanner: *groans*

Agent Hale: Next time, don't try to fight me. ( shoots Agent Tanner icy glare. Voice is sassy. )

Agent Tanner was let's say on medical leave for the rest of the month.