what about the rule? (Nishinoya's POV)

truth or dare continued, and ended up with yamaguchi on kageyamas lap, and us finding out that tsukishima has some weird dinosaur fetish. and now, i was up.

"nishinoya, truth or dare". i looked around the room for a second before giving an answer. "uhh. truth" i say half confidently. i gaze over at tsukishima who's giving me the truth. oh i just know it'll be something harsh. he smirks menacingly before speaking.

"if you had to kiss either kiyoko or yachi, who would it be?". i immediately spring up. "kiyoko of course!" i yell smiling. i glance to shoyo who is looking at the floor. his face is red and he looks embarrassed. i shrug it off and we continue playing for a bit until we finally decide to stop.

we lay down in our spots in the living room and decide on a movie to watch. after a while, asahi is the first to fall asleep, and then sugawara and daichi. tsukishima and kageyama start arguing over something stupid as usual, being loud and annoying. i glance over to shoyo, who is trying his best to sleep, about a foot away from me.

the small red haired boy looks up at me with big tired eyes, "tsukki and kags are talking too loud and i cant sleep", he says quietly. as a solution, i stand up and put my hand out to him. he takes my hand and i drag him to my room upstairs where it's quiet and we're alone. i look down and blush at the warmth in my hand.

"is that better?" i ask

"yea. thank you." he says looking at me softly. why does he look so cute right now. i must've been examining his face for a little too long, because his face is now bright red.

"uhh" he starts to get out, basically choking on his words. "i have to- i- have to change. do uh- you want me to go into the bathroom?" he says nervously. i let out a small laugh.

"you can just change in here. i won't look i'll turn around" i giggle, sitting down on the floor turned against the wall, starting to play on my phone. the first year awkwardly walks to the other side of the room and starts removing his shirt. i accidentally look up from my phone and catch myself staring at his body.

he's skinny, with a little bit of muscle. but he has an overly nice body. i feel myself starting to sweat at the sight of him and i force my eyes back to my phone.

"okay" he says, walking towards me, "you can- turn around". i stand up and turn around, to see that he isn't even changed. he still has his shirt off. i look down at his body before speaking. "shoyo wha-" i begin to say before he presses our lips together innocently. a quick peck. he blushes and i look at him stuttering. i look him up and down and smirk.

"i- i'm sor-" he tries to say, but i cut him off. i grab his face and give him a small peck.

" noya, what about the rule?" hinata says softly. i press my lips against his gently. "i'm willing to break it. are you?". he looks at me with his sparkling eyes. he kissed back signalling a 'yes'. i put a hand through his hair fondly before kissing  him one last time and pulling back.