the note pt 2 (both pov)

hey y'all... guess who's back? me. sorry for taking a break i was going through some stuff. also sorry but this is for the people commenting, "ummm wHy diDnT hE...." "uh... wHaT iF hE aCtUaLlY...", and stuff like that. like okay? if you want it that way then write your own story😄 no one is  sitting next to you holding your eyes open forcing you to read this. if you don't like the way i wrote it, read another story. no need to comment on my stuff or private message me telling me what I WROTE is wrong and that i need to change it. if MY story is a such an issue to you than write your own story?

the note: pt 2 (hinata's POV)

i followed noya's eyes as we stumbled out of the cafeteria together. i couldn't help but notice how warm his hand felt in mine. we finally came to a stop at a staircase. he lead me under it and we sat down next to eachother. noya watched me carefully as i took a crumpled piece of paper out of my pocket. it was the note that had been in my locker the previous week. i'd gone too long without asking if it was from him.

i placed the note in his hand and examined his face as he read it carefully. "did you put this in my locker?".

i watched carefully as he went a bit red. he looked back up at me with innocent eyes. "i didnt. i didn't write this". i could tell by the look on his face that he was telling the truth. i closed my mouth and stared infront of me, confused on who could've written it. if it wasn't noya then who? he seemed disappointed that it wasn't him.

maybe i was kind of hoping it was from him.. i took the note and crumpled it into a ball, planning to throw it out later. maybe i was also disappointed that it wasn't from him.

we sat in silence before we heard a group of people walking by and decided to part. i walked down an empty hallway to finally meet up with tsukkishima, suga, and asahi who has been walking to the gym. "hinata, what's up?". i lifted my head to see all eyes on me. i shook my head, not saying anything. "are you alright?", suga said slapping me on the back lightly. i shook my head again, remembering noya's face when he read the letter, knowing it wasn't him. i just wish i knew how he was feeling in that moment.

noya's POV:

"tanaka", i yelled, sprinting up to him. when i finally caught up, i stood, panting from the running. "what what's up?". i looked around me to make sure no one else was around. "hinata. he showed me this letter. and he asked if it was from me. but it wasn't! what do i do!". tanaka looked at me, who was breathless, with a glistening look in his eyes.

"well what did you say to him?". i shook my head, sitting down against the wall. "i said it wasn't from me!". i took a second to breath again. "but i don't know who it was from!". tanaka kneeled next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "i know who it was from".

i looked up, signaling for him to tell me so i wouldn't have to guess or anything stupid like that. he paused for a while giving me a don't be mad at me look.

"i wrote it. and put it in his locker". my jaw dropped and i put my hands over my face, looking up. "it was suppose to be from you tho! you just needed a little push. i'm sorryyyy. i didn't expect him to ask you".

"was i suppose to say yes? i had never seen the note before i was i suppose to know that!". tanaka stood me up, reassuring me that it'd all be okay in the end.

"noya, you don't have that much time left. if you don't tell him i will". i knew he was right, i just wanted it to be the right time. i knew i had to. tonight.