sleepover pt1 (Nishinoya's POV)

i wake up just to realise i overslept. shit, not again. i reached over to turn off my buzzing alarm clock. our practice was starting in 5 minutes. i raced out of bed and ripped off my black Karasuno volleyball shirt to replace it with my jersey. without hesitation, i ran out the door.

as i approached the gym, panting, the team was just starting to warm up. i raced in, to set my stuff down in the club room. that's where i found Hinata, who had his back to me, as he set his stuff down aswell. he must've been late too. i walk briskly by him and he turns his head to lock eyes with me. he blushes and turns his head away.

after putting down our stuff and putting our sneakers on, we head inside the gym. daichi glares at us for being late. "looks like you two will become great friends! as your both showing up to practice late". our faces go red with discomfort as we join the team. he looks at us again, but this time more sternly. "don't make a habit of it".

we both nod and start to warm up. 30 minutes into our practice, Tanaka nudges my arm. "new first year spiker is pretty good. the short one. and he calls me senpai! the kids really growing on me". he's latched into my arm, but i manage to throw him off.

Tanaka calls for the small first year. "Hinata! you should come hang out with me and Noya today. we can all sleepover at my house!". i shoot Tanaka a look.

"uhh yea, that'd be fun!" he says practically jumping on us. he probably forgot all about yesterday. i hope i can too. as the orange haired boy walks away, Tanaka smirks at me.

"this should be fun". i can already tell he's planning something. me and tanaka are usually always planning something together, but this time i didn't want to take part in it.

i glance over at Hinata, who's hugging his partner. i cringe at the sight of him hugging the tall setter. that's when the whistle blows, marking the end of practice. we all gather in the club room, and head home. tanaka pushes through the mound of people to find hinata and me.

"let's go!" he says, with his arms around the both of us. the obnoxious boy walks us back to his house.

"woahhhh tanaka-senpai, your house is so nice!", the decoy squeaks. he wanders around to look as me and tanaka sit down in the kitchen. i look at tanaka with suspicion.

"what're you planning?", i say curiously. he scans me up and down. "nothing... i just wanna ask him a few questions". i sigh, knowing it'll be more than a few. tanaka calls for his first year., who hurriedly comes to the sound of his voice.

"what is it tanaka-senpai?" he says, anxiously flopping himself on a chair next to us.

"you know what sex is right hinata?", he says sternly. i nearly spit out my drink at the unexpected question. i slap him on the wrist, but i stay silent because i was curious aswell.

the boy goes red as his glance travels to nishinoya. "uhhh yea? i'm not 10. or an idiot", he says uncomfortably.

"have you ever done it?", tanaka continues. hinata, who's clearly uncomfortable, gives a soft "no", shifting his eyes to the wall. hinata ain't fucking no bitches ig🙏😢 he purposely doesn't make eye contact with us, clearly embarrassed. i give tanaka a glance to stop. but he keeps going,

"have you ever kissed someone?". hinata looks up at us. "nope", he says confidently. tanaka looks him up
and down and stops asking questions. fucking virgin lol. the 3 of us move to tanaka's room.

as the red haired boy goes to the bathroom, i scold tanaka. "seriously tanaka ! whyd you ask him all that??" i scoff.

"whatttt i just wanted to see how lame he is. why're you acting so weird toward him why do you care so much". i quickly go red and brush off the questions as hinata comes back in. "just don't do anything else okay?", i say in a whisper.

for the rest of the night, we just laugh and talk like a set of best friends, before me and hinata head to the living room to sleep on the couches.