whats going on here? (Nishinoya's POV)

i look at the ground for safety. what if he tells suga and daichi? will he believe me if i tell him that it isn't like that? tanaka looks at me, ready to speak. i look up at him as he places a warm hand on my shoulder.

"i know", he says quietly. seriously. a little too seriously. he doesn't even give me the time to open my mouth. "i know. you like Hinata". i scramble to find the words to say. but i can't think of anything that would help the situation. there's no point in lying anymore.

"i- i- i don't know. i don't know if i like hinata" i whine, covering my face. "i really don't know. i- i thought. i didn't think i-". he waved his hands at me to shut me up. "don't worry about it. i'm not gonna tell anyone. your my best friend, and always have been. i, didn't expect you to be... gay? but it's okay i'll work with it" he says with a warm smile. gay? HUH. IM GAY?

i put my arms out, squeezing my shoulder-blades together. "but.. wait, i'm gay?". the words barely escape my mouth. he looks at me and let's out a small laugh. "well, you like Hinata.., and hinata's a,,, guy. so that makes you gay nishinoya". "but,, how do i know if i like hinata?" i say quietly, looking at tanaka's shoulder.

he places both hands on my shoulders and shakes me a bit. "you don't dance around with me in the rain noya... you like him. and if your questioning it,, then you probably like him". i think back to all of the moments i've had with shoyo where i've felt all warm and hot. the drops of rain beside us fill the silence.

"i kissed him" i blurt out. i shouldn't have said that. i cover my red face in embarrassment. the anticipation physically hurts me as i wait for a response. "you kissed him?", he says, raising his eyebrows. i remove my hands from my face, looking down. "yea. a couple times. we've kissed a couple times". tanaka opens his mouth and looks at me, shocked.

"hold the fuck up", he says, holding out his hands. "actually... i don't even wanna know. but dude.,. sorry to say... but you are indeed gay. and you like hinata". i know he's right but i don't admit it. i hate admitting he's right. i look down in defeat.

"no no, nishinoya that isn't a bad thing. i support you in whatever you wanna do. i won't tell the others i swear. and i can even try to help you out". i smile and nudge him a bit as we turn around to head inside. i shake my head trying to get some of the water out from my hair. "wait so that time i accidentally locked you guys in the club room together... is that when you did these... other things" he says quietly. i punch him in the arm lightly.

"NO" i laugh as we make our way inside. everyone is now up and has been waiting for us. hinata sits on the couch next to suga, who was scolding him playfully for something. all eyes turn to us, who are soaking wet, as soon as we make an appearance. suga is the first one to speak up. "why are you all wet what were you doing?" he says pointing a finger at us. we both shrug out shoulders and laugh, as the topic changes to something else.

kageyama and yamaguchi then walk through the door, causing attention on them. no one knew where they went or why they left, but they were being questioned a lot. tsukkishima picked a fight with kags as usual. "are you trying to steal my best friend just to make me mad?" he starts. commotion starts and the two are bickering back and forth, with yamaguchi in the middle. i throw a pillow at tsukkishimas face to shut him up.

"WHO THREW THAT" he shouts as we all laugh at his red, angered face. it's very hard not to set him off to be completely honest. "mm it was tanaka" i yell at him, who throws it back at tanaka. we both laugh as tanaka tries to defend himself. "actually.." he starts. "i saw hinata do it.". tsukkishima picks the small orange haired boy up, who is laughing hysterically. i watch as he throws the boy, who happens to land right on my lap. he laughs as i pick him up and throw him back to suga, who just stares at the boy in his lap.

"calm down!" he scolds us. "we can't have anyone getting hurt!". we all frown at the vice captain, as we were having fun. as i scan the room, i notice kageyama and yamaguchi lock eyes, both going completely red while looking at eachother. my eyes follow down a bit as i notice something else. they're holding hands? it's something no one else would notice. they're both hiding their hands behind them and are sitting way to close for anyone else to be able to see it. something isn't adding up.